Classics Hangar Klemm L 25 Developement - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Classics Hangar Klemm L 25 Developement

This type of aircraft isn't one Id typically be interested in, but I would definitely buy this just to admire your craftsmanship and support your work. Amazing job!

So guys,
    at the risk of making you sick of the Klemm, here are the last teasers of the D-EJOL cockpit.
    I redid the leather of the cockpit surround, and if you look closely, you'll see a few dozen nails hammered into the wood.
    I'll keep fiddling around with the patina and weathering a bit, otherwise it's time now to move on to other production segments.

Pilot Cockpit:

Mathias

Guest Seat:

Mathias

Getting sick ?
    It's awesome.

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Since I don't know how to put sound into a picture, here is a short and absolutely unspectacular and unedited video with some Hirth 4-stroke music.
    Please forgive the botched looping at the beginning.
    Later you can see the pneumatic fuel measurement and the manual fuel pump in action. Mind you 150 strokes to move 10 liters/roundabout 2 gallons from the wing tanks to the main tank.
    Sounds recorded from the Klemm Kl 25 d VII R2 D-EJOL with Hirth HM 60 R2 82hp aircooled inline engine.
    400MB warning, so don't use your mobile phone to stream this one. :-)
    https://www.classics-hangar.de/vorsc...flug_kl25d.mp4
    Mathias

Looks - and sounds (!) - really awesome!!

BR,

Seawing

Hi Mathias long time no see.
    Marvin Carter
    No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.

Indeed, Marv!
    Great to see you around!
    Mathias

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Indeed, Marv!
    Great to see you around!
    This is long trip . Any more news about release Mathias?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    This is long trip . Any more news about release Mathias?
    Well, I certainly know what you mean, LOL. I wish I could still develope fulltime, but as things currently stand I have to work on my FS projects in my scarce free time.
    However, I see light at the end of the tunnel and we should make it in the first half of '24.
    Mathias

Members who have read this thread: 95