the Mighty Eighth returns?

Thread: the Mighty Eighth returns?

the Mighty Eighth returns?

https://youtu.be/wHgGmjX-YaU

The Mighty Eighth | MicroProse

appears to still be under development.. along with some other projects of interest - fyi
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    https://youtu.be/wHgGmjX-YaU

The Mighty Eighth | MicroProse

appears to still be under development.. along with some other projects of interest - fyi
    As I know it will be Multiplayer game.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

this was supposed to be released several yrs ago, then they went quiet and underground. Good to see MP coming back for a third time with a few releases, hopefully they can get over the line this time

Still have some wonderfull flightsim memories of this title. That could be interesting to see with up to date graphics and performance. Will keep an eye on that for sure.

Alex
    Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

This is better off in Newshawks.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    As I know it will be Multiplayer game.
    my understanding is that it will be MP capable but have SP campaigns..also that they are focused on VR implementation but that us old timey, monitor mutts can still use it.

The thrust of the video was to let it be known that this is still a WIP, that they have been underwritten by Epic streaming service, that evidence suggests MicroProse Canada is doing the lifting, and that
    exactly how it will function or when it will be released are still unresolved - but there will be B-17, B-24, and Lancaster flyable bombers included. So there will be an RAF bombing campaign too

The website indicates dedication to the product and some WIP images that are fairly impressive.
    enter..the Sandman

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    This is better off in Newshawks.
    no worries - MSFS is still too fresh to have this kind of intrusion I s'pose - even in the 'general discussion' yard.
    enter..the Sandman

Members who have read this thread: 0