Thank you !!!!

Thread: Thank you !!!!

Thank you !!!!

After announcing the closing of FSAddon Publishing we have been selling quite a few old FSX titles these past few days. Enough for Simon to pay his debts. And for me to close down without remorse.

THANK YOU KINDLY.

Simon and I may find a way to keep some of the titles available in future, but not via an official webshop. And I am working on saving the free downloads and updates in a safe place, so they won't be lost like with our 2010 hacked server.

Wishing you all a HEALTHY and HAPPY 2021, although we may have to skip that year too.

Warmest regards,
    Francois Dumas and Simon Smeiman
    (and Bruno, the company doggy)
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

I'm glad to hear that folks still supported you even though you are shutting down. All the best to you, Simon and Bruno. Here's hoping that 2021 treats us all better than this rag tag one we're leaving behind. Happy New Year Francois!
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Francois, you are the best. Thanks for all you have given us. You are very much appreciated.

Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

And a happy New Year to you. I still have some of the old titles also.

Happy New Year, François. Best of luck to you.

Good to hear Simon has caught up.

The Hudson/Lodestar bundle is still in heavy rotation. Was flying a couple just yesterday.

Best of luck Francois.

Sad news

I read this the other day and my heart goes out to you. My partner and I were together in our business for 30 years together from when I didn't know much of anything and learned from him so very much. He passed away 5 years before I had to close the doors and had friends and a wife who helped my try and hang on but sometimes you just have to accept the inevitable. The economy was the biggest killer. When people are trying to buy food and gasoline and hang onto their jobs, hobbies are the last on their mind. The best of luck to you both and as all the rest I wish you a Happy New Year and may God bless you both. Adieu.

Thank you Francois! Very happy that you've had so much support.
    A Happy New Year to you and Simon. I understand fully the reasons for you deciding to close up, that's fair enough. I do hope that your excellent products would be still available once you find a way.
    Mark

Members who have read this thread: 1