A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Scenery

Description: This is a collection of 3 German Airforce bases in Germany for P3Dv4. May also work in P3Dv5 (not tested)

1.) ETNN Nörvenich AB near Köln. Home of TaktLwG 31 Boelke with the Eurofighter.

2.) ETMN Nordholz AB near Cuxhaven. Home of Marinefliegergeschwader 3 (with P-3C Orion) and Marinefliegergeschwader 5 (with Seaking Helicopter).

3.) ETSB Büchel AB not so far away from Koblenz with TaktLwG 33 with Tornado.

First please delete every other scenery of ETNN, ETMN, ETSB and EDXN (put them to a safe place)

You must have the freeware package of the “MAIW Scenery Library Objects” libraries for FSX and P3D, used in many MAIW packages and also you will nead to install the both other parts of my German airbases, because i use buildings what installed there.

You will find it here: https://militaryaiworks.com/download...ry-objects-fsx

At MAIW you will also find very nice packages of AI Traffic for the German Airforce. They work fine with these scenerys.

I used other freeware models for this too. Most models are original from ScetchUp and converted to P3D. Surely all models i use are freeware. So please don`t use all the elements of this models in other way as freeware without the permission of the designers.

I hope you will enjoy these scenerys.

Klaus Nowak (aka klnowak in Sim Outhouse)

23. Dezember 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit German Airforce Bases Part 3
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.