OzX Goose prop RPM handles not working

Thread: OzX Goose prop RPM handles not working

OzX Goose prop RPM handles not working

I recently installed OzX's awesome Grumman Goose, and I'm having problems with the prop RPM input not working correctly. If I am climbing, the engines revs stay locked on until I reach cruising altitude, regardless of where I move the handles. Same with cruising: the revs are stuck until I descend. Does anyone else have this issue, or is there a solution out there I'm not aware of, like tweaking the .CFG file? EDIT: Using P3D v4.5

Thanks,
    Chris
    Last edited by crushnik; December 21st, 2020 at 08:59.

Quote Originally Posted by crushnik View Post
    I recently installed OzX's awesome Grumman Goose, and I'm having problems with the prop RPM input not working correctly. If I am climbing, the engines revs stay locked on until I reach cruising altitude, regardless of where I move the handles. Same with cruising: the revs are stuck until I descend. Does anyone else have this issue, or is there a solution out there I'm not aware of, like tweaking the .CFG file? EDIT: Using P3D v4.5

Thanks,
    Chris
    I did notice the response to throttle input was very slow, but didn't know if that is normal? NC

I found a flight dynamics update at Avsim after a lot of searching. Helped with the wonky prop issues, but I still skid off the runway when there's a crosswind.

Members who have read this thread: 0