OT: Der Rote Baron Movie - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Der Rote Baron Movie

Todt Von Oben
    Quote Originally Posted by womenfly2 View Post
    "REMOVED"

Cheers,
    WF2
    Sorry 'bout that, WF2. I'm sure you meant well and were unaware of what those nasty blighters were doing. Many thanks for your kind offer of help!

Prost! :ernae:

TvO

Tomcat84
    Quote Originally Posted by ftgc View Post
    when the best WWI movie is 40 years old.
    forgive me for not knowing, but what is that movie called?

I really want to see it because I was also very disappointed by this movie. Romance crap kind of like Pearl Harbor, lol

Mc.Duff
    Well I enjoyed it,a good easy watching yarn with a few great ground battlefield scenes, loads of aerodrome shots and some great 'boys own' dogfight scenes. How anyone can compare it to Flyboys or consider it as the worst ww1 film of all time I don't know.
    I'm no anorak purist thank ******. but I can tell the difference between a good yarn and a piece of **** after growing up watching tons of hollywood crap over the last 35 years.

catch22
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat84 View Post
    forgive me for not knowing, but what is that movie called?

I really want to see it because I was also very disappointed by this movie. Romance crap kind of like Pearl Harbor, lol
    "The Blue Max". Real planes. No CGI. 1903 champagne. Ambition. Tragedy. Insolence. Treachery. Unmoveable bath towels

Well worth a look ....

Flame On!
    "The Red Baron" can be found here, in English.

http://www.free-hd-divx.com/?id=18&a=&q=&page=2

I watched it, no problems.
    ABIT IN9 32X-MAX nForce 680i SLI
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale 3.16GHz
    OCZ Platinum Revision 2 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 800
    EVGANvidiaGeForce8800GTX768MbGDDR

Western Digital Caviar Green WD5000AADS 500GB 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE 7.1 Sound Card

Mk2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc.Duff View Post
    Well I enjoyed it,a good easy watching yarn with a few great ground battlefield scenes, loads of aerodrome shots and some great 'boys own' dogfight scenes. How anyone can compare it to Flyboys or consider it as the worst ww1 film of all time I don't know.
    I'm no anorak purist thank ******. but I can tell the difference between a good yarn and a piece of **** after growing up watching tons of hollywood crap over the last 35 years.

exactly it was way better than flyboys and a pretty good movie. maybe some are watching it all choppy on a small window on a computer screen.

This movie was unreal on a 65 inch HDTV...it was incredible.

blue781
    I've watched the first half of The Red Baron on the two-part site Siggi directed me to. Works fine. No viruses. And though I see what some mean about acting shortcomings and such, I am thoroughly enjoying the movie. Will watch the second half now.
    Im glad you liked the link as im the original poster of Siggi's link.. As soon as i can find more good stable ones i will post them, probably on Sunday as it breaks up the boringness a bit.. I will work on getting the Blue Max next for everyone ok

blue781
    Here it is again for everyones enjoyment.. cant be sure how good it is, but last time i checked at least it was virus free!!

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ed+baron+movie

Cheers!! :friday: