Warp flight time credit limit?

Thread: Warp flight time credit limit?

cazna

Question Warp flight time credit limit?

Last night I flew non-warped for >95 minutes and then warped to get to the end of the mission (bed beckoned). Upon the completion of the mission, my pilot was only credited with 30 minutes of flight time. Is there a known cap to the flight time that you will be credited with if you use warp during a flight e.g. a 30 minute maximum?

gimpyguy
    Never heard THAT one before, but play it safe. They'll tell you how many miles it is to the target, double it . . and figure you're going 100mph, sooo you'll get a rough idea, of how long the mission is gonna take

Siggi
    Quote Originally Posted by cazna View Post
    Last night I flew non-warped for >95 minutes and then warped to get to the end of the mission (bed beckoned). Upon the completion of the mission, my pilot was only credited with 30 minutes of flight time. Is there a known cap to the flight time that you will be credited with if you use warp during a flight e.g. a 30 minute maximum?
    I've had that happen a few times and I've never used warp. It's a minor glitch, can't say it bothers me too much (fog of war and all that).

Baywing
    My last mission was running long, so I warped about 10 miles on the way home. I logged a 75 minute mission which was about right.

Geier
    It seems to happen at irregular intervals. I flew a ca 60 min mission without warp and it netted me 12(!) mins of flying time. Got my pilot over 12 hours now. Only five more to go ...

Dirk98
    Weird, I flew many warps last night, and got credited full time in the log. ?