Real Air SF260

Thread: Real Air SF260

Icon17 Real Air SF260

Any one have any luck with installing this since the closure of Real Air? Is there a work around to get it installed, have proof of purchase.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Asus P8Z68 M
    Intel i7-2700
    16 GB of Ram
    GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Just curious.....if you have the download, what is keeping it from installing?
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

You can't activate it. My work around was to buy it on disk. I have a spare if anyone would like to buy one... PM me.
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    You can't activate it. My work around was to buy it on disk. I have a spare if anyone would like to buy one... PM me.
    Sue
    Thanks, Sue! I was wondering about having to link to a server or whatever for verification.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

The RealAir Support page (what is left of the company) stated that the SF260 would be available "shortly" but it must have been years since that was posted.

http://www.realairsimulations.net/

If you have purchased one of the handful of aircraft available, use that, but yes the SF260 isn't available. Years ago I purchased both the Legacy v.1 and later the v.2 and I can only use the v.2 now after uninstalling v.1 and finding that online activation for v.1 no longer works. Oh well, I really loved both planes and the company is sorely missed!

Sue I would like to buy the CD.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Asus P8Z68 M
    Intel i7-2700
    16 GB of Ram
    GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Members who have read this thread: 0