This plane should require and off road permit..

Thread: This plane should require and off road permit..

Blog Entries

This plane should require and off road permit..

So SWS and I are pretty close to releasing this little Gem, and hopefully for christmas. If your into busg flying, general off the beaten path flying, or even extreme competition, this little plane will have something for you. Built around a 100HP Rotax 912s engine, this thing will go anywhere. The team, consisting of two real life CH-701 pilots, the SWS crew and myself have worked overtime to bring you the very best of out abilities. The initial release will be the stock plane which in itself with its STOL capabilities is rather impresssive, And that release will be followed by an addon for Tundra tires, Pontoons, and VSTOL adjustments giving the plane the ability to mimic even the most extreme of the STOL champions.. I hope you enjoy the hell out of it, as much as I have enjoyed creating the flight model for it.. Please allow me to introduce the Zenith CH-701 Sky Jeep.

Looks like a fun plane to fly, nice job, Pam! Also, at the 1:18 mark in the video, I thought you had a turn signal on, LOL. I realize now it's the trim.

Blog Entries
    ::LOL::: could have been..
    Oh and, The plane is a blast.. I've landed it in a tiny hilltop clearing; in an aquaduct at the oroville dam, and on top of a prominence in monument valley.. This will go anywhere you want.. We;'re even thing of landing it on the Burg Dubai.

(Its a Jeep thing )

Hope to see this soon. It looks really good.
    Sue

Members who have read this thread: 1