KBT update to L-188? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: KBT update to L-188?

If maybe I'd asked for a more open modification to it, then probably wouldn't be a likely issue. But I asked only for the airtanker versions and was specifically told the permission was only for the tanker versions. Therein lies the kink unfortunately. And really, I had been looking for a way to contact them at the time and asked people here if there was a way, because I couldn't find a single way to. And just out of shear luck it seems, they responded to the thread and gave me permission.

Expat The KBT Electra was completely redone for P3DV5 but not made publicly available as KBT have not provided any advice or permissions to do so. It is not PBR but I don't think it really needs it a lot of paints about were of very good quality indeed. As for KBT tried and tried to contact them, even messages to their active web development page (They are working on a Japanese flying Boat) but not a peep or hint from them at all. Sorry. PM me for further information and advice.
    Copy that guys. Fully understand. Best to do this by the book.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Expat - check your Private Message inbox! Happy New Year!

Sorry to necro this thread, but I've recently taken the L-188s off the shelf to update the tanker versions to PBR finally. The originals were more a testbed to teach me how to apply PBR, etc. I've picked up more experience since then and am working to update the Electras further and release them. Currently, I'm a decent way through this process. Still a long way to go, but these are how they are now.

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

Looking pretty good there Scorch

Quote Originally Posted by BendyFlyer View Post
    Looking pretty good there Scorch
    Thank you Bendy! The other updates you provided are greatly appreciated as well!

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

More than happy to help out. I need to get a hang of this PBR thing all those Electra liveries would certainly benefit from being improved like that. Though some of them were pretty damn good. Look forward to seeing the finished version of the tanker firebomber Electras.

Members who have read this thread: 3