Black friday: lodestar?

Thread: Black friday: lodestar?

Black friday: lodestar?

Looking at the olixsim lodestar, 50% off at Sim Market.
    Any insights appreciated!

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Some great deals there. Don’t know about the lodestar but picked up the Long EZ (a real fun flyer) and the torque sim Islander (one of the best add ons for X-Plane ever).

No real flying time yet, but I bought it last sale and the first impression was really solid. No framerate hit, sounds are okay and it's artistically consistent. It also doesn't use any dirgital rights management (i.e. license keys), so it's less likely to have compatibility issues in the long run (or only minor ones that you can fix yourself). Can't go wrong for that price.

For other aircraft in the same vein, also consider MLADG's and VSKYLABS' aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    No real flying time yet, but I bought it last sale and the first impression was really solid. No framerate hit, sounds are okay and it's artistically consistent. It also doesn't use any dirgital rights management (i.e. license keys), so it's less likely to have compatibility issues in the long run (or only minor ones that you can fix yourself). Can't go wrong for that price.

For other aircraft in the same vein, also consider MLADG's and VSKYLABS' aircraft.
    Thank you sir! Much obliged for this description. I will get it today

Hot out of the oven and perfectly timed for your purchase (and this thread): A persistence and startup mod for the L-18.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php...-l18-lodestar/

I have not tried it yet though.

Members who have read this thread: 0