Eaglesoft cessna 750x v2 extreme installtion problem

Thread: Eaglesoft cessna 750x v2 extreme installtion problem

Eaglesoft cessna 750x v2 extreme installtion problem

To Whom It my Concern:
    Please be advised I recently re-installed the Cessna citation X750 V2, into FSX:STEAM. I generally fly in P3Dv4.5, however until the new version becomes compatible with P3Dv4.5, V5, I've elected to fly the Cessna in FSX Steam. The problem I'm having is: 1) When loading the aircraft to fly, the preflight window selections (Load flight crew, remove chocks, covers etc), aren't working; anotherwords the chocks, covers and light crew (Pilots), don't show up, in the sim. When applying aircraft power, the aircraft hardly moves down the runway: Note parking brake is off. The trim tab button/switch doesn't rotate, when applying the mouse/flight yoke settings. I recently uninstalled FSX Steam and uninstalled the Citation 750X file. I'm assuming the file wasn't working in Steam; thus I installed the boxed version of FSX (Deluxe), on my C drive. I than proceeded to install the CX20X file, also into FSX . I used the automatic installed method. The results was worst than the FSX Steam installation; no instrumentation (Gauges), no prefight panel selection, no pilots etc. When installing the CX20X aircraft file, there isn't a selection option to choose Multi-platform (FS, FSX:Steam, P3Dv3). I also examined the Gauge file, and it's complete different than the gauge files, within the gauge folder. . I'm running windows 10 professional, a Nvidia GTX1060 SC GPU card, 32 GB of ram, a 64 Bit AMD FX 8350 Processor. I really like this aircraft; however it's becoming really frustrating, to find a solution, for installing and flying the aircraft. I welcome your support on how I can reach a solution. Again thank you for your time and patience,, and STAY SAFE.

Uptunt

Greetings. I have the same aircraft and it works with my FSX:SE. I was having similar issues after reading your post and attempting to use that aircraft again. My sim crashed whenever I tried using Shift+# to bring up 2D panels. The web page for that aircraft (I use the 2nd generation BTW - https://www.eaglesoftdg.com/Pages/G2_catalog.htm) has a new installer and that seemed to do the trick. You will want to uninstall the aircraft using Windows' Programs and Files first before attempting to re-install using the newer installer. Make sure to point the installer to the correct FSX:SE main folder.

If you are still stuck with the one or more issues you listed in your post, get support from Eaglesoft's forums. I have received detailed assistance from them in the past.

http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/forum/ind...c8bee08cbb23f0

Members who have read this thread: 0