quick question

Thread: quick question

andqui

quick question

in v1.1, I could keep up with the AI flight leader in a climb, but the other AI didn't want to climb with us.

Now in 1.2, the AI now successfuly forms up on the leader. Only they fly slightly too fast in a climb to stay with them.

I have no idea how the AI works hor how difficult it would be to program them, but I just want to ask if it would be possible to get the AI to climb at slightly reduced power, like 85-90 instead of 100?

Understand, that I'd much rather have it the way it is now than go back to the old formation AI... but it would be nice not to be outclimbed whenever you flight decides to go higher.

What I've been doing now is climbing up to 8,000 ft by myself as the flight goes around the form-up triangles, and joining them once they have climbed to altitude. Any way to be able to simply stick to the flight leader as he climbs would be much appreciated.

thanks

Polovski
    Unfortunately if it was that easy to make them perfect we would have done so already. Usually at some point on a waypoint the leader now will slow down greatly so you can catch him.

If it annoys you the way it is why not simply hit warp for 1 second and then turn it off then you will be aligned.

If sales go well we will improve AI even more etc. We know roughly what to do but it's quite some work.

Bonestorm
    You guys sure are dedicated. Put it on Steam or something! The world deserves it....

Members who have read this thread: 0