Indiafoxtecho MB-339 now available - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indiafoxtecho MB-339 now available

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    One of the best screen shots I've ever seen from any sim.
    Thanks, dvj. I just hit the F12 key ..

Some say MSFS is "just" a superb scenery viewer (personally i think that's complete balony) but there's no competition as a superb aircraft viewer neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Thanks, dvj. I just hit the F12 key ..

Some say MSFS is "just" a superb scenery viewer (personally i think that's complete balony) but there's no competition as a superb aircraft viewer neither.
    Where's the "like" button?

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

now I seriously hope that Asobo will provide possibility for vapour trails contrails and smoke system effects in a update!

Quote Originally Posted by odourboy View Post
    These shots look fantastic guys. Really tempting. But I'm holding out for the Aermacchi M-346. Please Dino!!
    I am weak. Bought it today.
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

It's soooo good. Thanks, Dino!

My one request would be a bit less reflectivity on the gauges. Couldn't read them at all during a sunset flight with the sun behind me. Teeeny tiny request. Flies wonderfully!

This is a really fun machine. Nice add-on!

I wouldn't be upset if the volume of the engine sound was lowered. It's pretty loud and is drowning out ATC. (I've turned down the engine sounds globally as a workaround.) Also, I'm not noticing any gear or flap sounds. Should I be?
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

A friend was asking how smooth MSFS was at high speed down low, so I threw together a short video for him flying the MB-339 around Lake Tahoe.

Stick around for the embarrassing ending. (Use your checklists, kids!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrJ4...ture=emb_title

I wonder if it is possible to get the mirrors fully working in MSFS and what effect this would have in FPS. In DCS they work great and the effect in FPS is minor if any.

They certainly work as far as lighting goes. Check out the sunlight glint in the video I posted directly above.

Indeed they reflect light but there is no clear image in them, just a general low res land/sky color. That is why I wrote "fully" working.

Nice video btw. I have enjoyed such low and fast flights with this great plane myself. A real joy!

thoroughly enjoying this, screaming along Lake Como:
    jk7974

jk7977

jk7982

jk7984
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

I had the exact same idea. After reaching the north end I turned west and landed in Lugano.

A few years ago I enjoyed a flight in a float C172 out of Como, my first and only so far floatplane experience. The city and the lake show great in MSFS and they are a great setting for the 339.

This is the best rendition of the most beautiful trainer in the world...
    And from a biased point of view, because I'm Italian, the Frecce Tricolori livery is a real joy for the eyes and the heart!
    All the screenshots in this thread are absolutely amazing!
    Thanks Dino!

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Found some repaints for the DCS version that fit with a bit of renaming / reformatting.

Great looking aircraft.
    Question does it have autopilot?
    Greg :USA-flag:

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Paul View Post
    Great looking aircraft.
    Question does it have autopilot?
    The real one doesn't have an AP and the simulation officially doesn't either. However, the autopilot code is there and if you map the AP keys you can invoke the AP functions with them and they will work. But there's no cockpit indication of these functions being active which makes it rather annoying but it's manageable.

Note that there is a flight director.

I use the FSX/P3D standard keys.

CTRL-Z: hold current altitude
    CTRL-H: hold current heading
    CTRL-N: Hold NAV1/GPS
    CTRL-A: Approach (ILS) hold
    Z: toggle AP on/off

Hope this helps
    Dutch

I mapped basic Autopilot functions on my HOTAS Warthog which work great with this model. The only thing I added was to make sure I assigned Off Buttons for switching off the Heading & Altitude Hold functions (in addition to the A/P Master and On Switches and the A/P Disengage). Once I did that, it stayed perfectly on altitude and would change heading when moving the heading bug.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Foggy ride around the Mach Loop:

https://youtu.be/vNCCJx9yo4Y

Made a few wrong turns but survived. Also buzzed a few yachts. Fun meter busted the scales!

Still can't embed videos here...

Members who have read this thread: 0