Wish List - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wish List

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UKVoodoo View Post
    I have shadowplay for recording......I'm talking about FSrecorder there, the app that lets you playback and fly with yourself and create different camera views sadly discontinued after FSX but anyone with FS9/FSX would say its an essential

Will check out the undocking to a second monitior although I think thats only instruments....I'm after cockpit view on one screen and Chase plane on the opther for video clips
    I'd just be happy if I could do a playback, then during that playback switch to a chaseplane view like we could in FSX and use that to record my videos..

id get back into flight sim if they had a good DHC-6-400 and a Civilian OV-10,cal fire of course.

Another one - the Dornier SeaStar!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Oh, forget about the planes, they'll come eventually.

REPLAY MODE !!

FLY-BY VIEW !

​Sorry about the yelling but they shouldn't have left these two modes out. It's like having giving us a Bentley Continental GT without a steering wheel.

Ships and boats in the water and wake effects.

The only waterborne craft so far is the Icon and this lacks any wake effects. Also there is a slider for boat and ship traffic but no boats appear, whatever the setting.

It was great to see on the FSX forum that Henrik was able to start porting his ships to MSFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    Ships and boats in the water and wake effects.

The only waterborne craft so far is the Icon and this lacks any wake effects. Also there is a slider for boat and ship traffic but no boats appear, whatever the setting.

It was great to see on the FSX forum that Henrik was able to start porting his ships to MSFS.
    Apparently effects are still being worked on, so should expect those soon I guess!

Looks like we're going to be stuck with the stock tube liners & jets until the first of the high end addons show up. I read the first from PMDG (737NG3) won't be out until 1st quarter or later next year so I assume it will be a while for a good many others as well. As I mentioned in another thread, I hope they upgrade the flight dynamics & thrust & drag on the current jet models until we see the pro addons come out. Until then, I don't mind passing the time with the GA's and sight seeing.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Detailed map when you do flight plan (when planning a flight, satalite pictures or like google map), now we have globe of soap .... .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    Looks like we're going to be stuck with the stock tube liners & jets until the first of the high end addons show up. I read the first from PMDG (737NG3) won't be out until 1st quarter or later next year so I assume it will be a while for a good many others as well. As I mentioned in another thread, I hope they upgrade the flight dynamics & thrust & drag on the current jet models until we see the pro addons come out. Until then, I don't mind passing the time with the GA's and sight seeing.
    If it has a Throttle - just push it forward as far as it will go!

Lift off and work out what you're going to do in the air - as the sound of the wind comes on. . .

But one day soon, we'll have this. . .

[url=https://postimg.cc/NKvZcXhf]
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Detailed map when you do flight plan (when planning a flight, satalite pictures or like google map), now we have globe of soap .... .
    I couldn't agree with more on a detailed map . The one now that pops up with the "V"key looks like it belonged to FS3 decades ago. Not very good quality for this sim 2020 !
    USAF Retired , 906 Tactical Fighter Group , Wright Patterson AFB , Ohio
    I7-9700K , MSI/MPG-Z390M , 32GB DDR4 3200 , RTX 2080 8GB

I would be extremely happy if I could get a Stearman into FS 2020 . It would the ultimate sight seeing AC for me !
    USAF Retired , 906 Tactical Fighter Group , Wright Patterson AFB , Ohio
    I7-9700K , MSI/MPG-Z390M , 32GB DDR4 3200 , RTX 2080 8GB

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    Need fighters and bombers: vintage/cold war/modern

Priller

I second that statement! NC

As far as wish lists go just look at the previous versions of FS on this site and if it has wings (either fixed or moving) and flies then some one is definitely going to want it.

Get me a DC-3/C-47 and a good B738 to start with.

I would also like an easy way to "spawn" near a "Friend" when I see they are flying in multiplayer. Like FSX had short key's to select someone, and a second shortcut to place you next to them.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Quote Originally Posted by manfredc3 View Post
    Get me a DC-3/C-47 and a good B738 to start with.

I would also like an easy way to "spawn" near a "Friend" when I see they are flying in multiplayer. Like FSX had short key's to select someone, and a second shortcut to place you next to them.
    Love the friend idea... ummm, aren't you the guy to make a C-47 happen??

Can you share a cockpit with a friend like you could in FSX?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganter View Post
    If it has a Throttle - just push it forward as far as it will go!

Lift off and work out what you're going to do in the air - as the sound of the wind comes on. . .

But one day soon, we'll have this. . .

[url=https://postimg.cc/NKvZcXhf]

Ummm, is that a Harrier (a jet no less) flying in FS2020??? And nobody said

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Love the friend idea... ummm, aren't you the guy to make a C-47 happen??

Can you share a cockpit with a friend like you could in FSX?
    No, those kudos go to another Manfred.

And, I have not tried yet, but sharing cockpit is supposed to be possible in MSFS.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Ummm, is that a Harrier (a jet no less) flying in FS2020??? And nobody said
    Flying a fighter jet in MSFS, interesting. I thought that was for the future, whenever that might be, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by manfredc3 View Post
    Flying a fighter jet in MSFS, interesting. I thought that was for the future, whenever that might be, lol.
    Seems I remember ages ago that cringing at the word "soon" ended up being a running joke around here!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    Seems I remember ages ago that cringing at the word "soon" ended up being a running joke around here!
    Yeah, I'm not so concerned about when these will be released, I'm just psyched to see that people are working on them and getting them to work!

I just downloaded the SDK a couple nights ago. I'm thinking I may spend some time trying to convert the OZx Goose to MSFS. I'm hoping since it's based on a default aircraft, it may convert "smoothly"... not sure about the gauges though, I don't know what state they are.

What I want most is an improvement in Lisbon/Portugal scenery. All monuments and important sites and places are mere smudges of sattelite vertical photos. Bridges across the river are completely wrong. Same in Oporto city. Lisbon monument to Christ overlooking (Cristo Redentor in Rio twin) is a towering apartment building...not nice. Please place the one placed in Rio and copy/paste. Much obliged although I´m not a religious guy it belongs there.
    About airplanes been asking for ages but no one cares, a decent Martin-Baker MB5...Regards

If anyone keeps in touch with Tim Conrad, this one seems like a natural to bring him out of retirement:

https://www.ottoaviation.com/
    https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...y-breaks-cover

Would be fun for the new sim!

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    If anyone keeps in touch with Tim Conrad, this one seems like a natural to bring him out of retirement:

https://www.ottoaviation.com/
    https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...y-breaks-cover

Would be fun for the new sim!
    It kind of looks like a Beech Starship that put on the Covid 19....

This was on my wish list although not sim oriented or maybe?! So I'm upgrading to meet the demand, especially for rendering.

I thought I would get one of these (9900K) before they are extinct. Now just waiting on the Nvidia 3080 (ti) or if the big Navi pans out.

Didn't realize how big this cristal cage was just for that little processor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails goodies.jpg  

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Members who have read this thread: 0