Screenshots - Page 254
Page 254 of 278 FirstFirst ... 154204244246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261262264 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 6927

Thread: Screenshots

- - - Updated - - -

Many thanks and great skins by you

It's indeed the M2M conversion that has been sitting in a dark corner of my hangar for a while. Currently simplaza seems to be the only place it can be found, I can't find it on FS.2 anymore. I'm not sure why it's gone elsewhere, like the IIIC.
    Its flightmodel does not feel quite right, but it sure looks good.
    Ànd I found a paintkit, so here's a Greek paint:
    HAF555 (0008) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

HAF555 (0007) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

HAF555 (0005) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

HAF555 (0004) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

HAF555 (0003) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    I did the Google search with no luck. I found many repaints but no aircraft. There was one on SimPlaza with a 2 hour wait to download. I am old with not that much time to wait. Also did a search on Flightsim.to with no luck.
    See if this works for you.

https://nl.flightsim.to/file/66811/m...000c-m2m-uaeaf

That DOES look good Jan Kees ! Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post
    Yes,
    I have asked SC Design when the F-5 package will be released, but no answer
    I asked this weekend and got this answer, which made me hold off on buying the Venom Zero which was tempting me with its low price and inclusion of a Canadian model.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Designs on Facebook
    Flight testing almost complete so preparing for launch in February somewhere. Flight model very detailed and tested by a 1500 hour former USAF T38 driver so it's taken some time to further improve it.
    The SC Designs cockpit looks dramatically better.

(Screens from the SC Designs FB post back in November)

If it was just the cockpit not looking hi-res I might still grab Venom Zero, since ZSoltB's exterior paints look so great. But convincing flight modeling is super important for me, and it sounds like it doesn't do well in that department.

Thanks for the attempt Javis, I saw this as the first entry with the Google search but it is only a texture file with no aircraft. It seems to have disappeared from FlightSim.to.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    I asked this weekend and got this answer, which made me hold off on buying the Venom Zero which was tempting me with its low price and inclusion of a Canadian model.

(Screens from the SC Designs FB post back in November)

If it was just the cockpit not looking hi-res I might still grab Venom Zero, since ZSoltB's exterior paints look so great. But convincing flight modeling is super important for me, and it sounds like it doesn't do well in that department.
    The Venom Zero sounds like a fan jet. I think the sound set is from something like a Citation. It uses a F-16 HUD. While convenient, I never heard of a F-5 with a HUD.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Two is more fun:

HAF239 (0001) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

HAF239 (0003) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

HAF239 (0005) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

HAF239 (0010) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

HAF239 (0009) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    'Arc en ciel' indeed..:

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Tillamook Air Museum Surprise!

Landed at Tillamook and found this nice little addon that the Asobo team left here. Unfortunately nothing modeled inside the hangar but the walls. Too bad as that's a cool little aviation museum there.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    The Venom Zero sounds like a fan jet. I think the sound set is from something like a Citation. It uses a F-16 HUD. While convenient, I never heard of a F-5 with a HUD.

Gentlemen, good day to you.

As someone who owns the Venom's F-5, I thought I would chime in and correct some gouge.

1) I really do not think the cockpit is bad. It looks pretty good to me. Not DCS standard but it is definitely not as bad as people make it sound
    2) It does not use Citation sounds, believe it used F/A-18E Super Hornet Sounds
    3) There is a gunsight. HUD is totally optional and can be switched on/off just like the gunsight
    4) HUD is that of Asobo F/A-18, not Viper

The package has both the E and the F-5A. If you follow the developer, he is about to release another free update that will include AiM-9B on the F-5A as well as optional Refuel Probe.

My only real criticism is the flight model. Think it can use some work. It flies fine but can definitely use some fine tuning at higher speeds. Then again, I don't know as I (like 99% of simmers) have never flown an F-5. My only reference is DCS.

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Thanks for the attempt Javis, I saw this as the first entry with the Google search but it is only a texture file with no aircraft. It seems to have disappeared from FlightSim.to.
    Yes, i just noticed that too, bummer ! Sorry !

I tried another but that one has you waiting for an hour or more or pay up.... Then again according to Jan Kees it does look great but the flightmodel is not so maybe it's not worth the trouble...

Again sorry for having made you happy with a dead sparrow.. (famous Dutch saying.. ;-)

Does anyone know where I can get the Mirage III file that was uploaded on flightsim.to but it is now removed. Thank you.

Seems both the III aswell as the F1 are gone

"Gentlemen, good day to you.

As someone who owns the Venom's F-5, I thought I would chime in and correct some gouge.

1) I really do not think the cockpit is bad. It looks pretty good to me. Not DCS standard but it is definitely not as bad as people make it sound
    2) It does not use Citation sounds, believe it used F/A-18E Super Hornet Sounds
    3) There is a gunsight. HUD is totally optional and can be switched on/off just like the gunsight
    4) HUD is that of Asobo F/A-18, not Viper

The package has both the E and the F-5A. If you follow the developer, he is about to release another free update that will include AiM-9B on the F-5A as well as optional Refuel Probe.

My only real criticism is the flight model. Think it can use some work. It flies fine but can definitely use some fine tuning at higher speeds. Then again, I don't know as I (like 99% of simmers) have never flown an F-5. My only reference is DCS."

Yes, it's a good model, we've seen worse....
    Unfortunately they left out the possibility to lift the nose wheel,as the type takes off with the nose raised,it would be nice to include this feature
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    'Arc en ciel' indeed..:

Nice catch Ferry !

Javis, which airstrip is pictured in #6309 ? Thanks.
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Quote Originally Posted by MZee1960 View Post
    Javis, which airstrip is pictured in #6309 ? Thanks.
    Hey Mzee, that's U60 Big Creek Airfield, Idaho by Creative Mesh. Got it from Simmarket but it's at Orbx as well. About $13. Very nice indeed !

Btw, your Bear Pilot wears the same vintage pilot gear that the Got Friends Avitar Valor pilots are wearing. Only the white scarf is (sadly) missing. "Still" because i asked the Friends about that and got an indeed very friendly response back about they like the idea of a scarf flapping and fluttering in the propwash to come with their vintage biplane and possible WW1 pilot figures. All in MSFS 2024 of course. So keep that bear of yours happy as reminder !

Members who have read this thread: 354