Screenshots - Page 145

Thread: Screenshots

Drone mode works well for exploring things like that.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman1960 View Post
    Now if only someone will create a walking avatar like we have for P3D.

Imagine the possibilities...sigh.
    On top of that ( drone mode ), don't know where that screenshot is from (looks beautiful!), but if you like to virtually walking around interesting beautiful places (not to say totally breathtaking !..) you should download and install Ubisoft Discovery Tour Ancient Greece and/or Ancient Egypt. These are the amazing digital worlds of the Assassin's Creed series by Ubisoft but without the war stuff. You either walk, ride horseback, sail or even fly peacefully thru these unbelievable beautiful ancient worlds that are being recognised as pretty realistic by historians and archeologists: https://youtu.be/Qd1_KrtIwto

Sorry to say that i got them both for free about half a year ago but it seems now you have to pay a small price.

When i first started exploring these digital ancient worlds i was completely blown out of my socks ! (and i've been to the pyramids of Cheops/Giza and Sphinx for real )

A Whirlwind, cool!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Allow me to add: a Whirlwind, drool invoking!!

All the stuff that Rob has in the works is just brilliant!

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Nice one Rob! I didn't see that being next.

Thank you for this wonderful suggestion. I'm ordering both Greece and Egypt now.

I have a variety of games in which I've found mods for open world exploring (or in some cases, just play game until open world exploration is permitted). I have often wondered why more developers don't see the potential for those of us who are not avid gamers but for whom the chance to explore the worlds created for games has a great appeal.

I also wonder why MS hasn't included the avatar (as in P3D). Yes, I am aware of the drone mode but walking (like the variety of avatars in P3D) is much more immersive. I'm hoping that some creative soul will do so before too long.

Another game series with tremendous potential (and which is visually stunning) is the World of xx franchise. Sadly, the game is terrible but the visual and sounds....wow! Again, if only the developers could see the potential ....

One last game of equal beauty, but which also hasn't been expanded to allow one to simply experience travelling, is Naval Action - an Age of Sail game of exquisite beauty but which -- like World of Warships is a terrible game overall.

Sigh...of course this is just one old farts opinion.

Meanwhile, I'll continue looking for ways to explore any game I come across.

Cheers

KevinB

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    On top of that ( drone mode ), don't know where that screenshot is from (looks beautiful!), but if you like to virtually walking around interesting beautiful places (not to say totally breathtaking !..) you should download and install Ubisoft Discovery Tour Ancient Greece and/or Ancient Egypt. These are the amazing digital worlds of the Assassin's Creed series by Ubisoft but without the war stuff. You either walk, ride horseback, sail or even fly peacefully thru these unbelievable beautiful ancient worlds that are being recognised as pretty realistic by historians and archeologists: https://youtu.be/Qd1_KrtIwto

Sorry to say that i got them both for free about half a year ago but it seems now you have to pay a small price.

When i first started exploring these digital ancient worlds i was completely blown out of my socks ! (and i've been to the pyramids of Cheops/Giza and Sphinx for real )

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    jk4929 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4939 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4934 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    Outstanding work!!

Don BP

KSBM - KMCD

Untitled-5 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

(2P2)

Untitled-12 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Untitled-21 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Mackinac Bridge

Untitled-24 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Untitled-27 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

That's it, the Tiger texture is done. It is available on Flightsim.to in two versions.
    Some ambient captures taken during the last tests. It was a great challenge, I had a lot of fun!

Got it! Thanks RL! Childhood memories!

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    Got it! Thanks RL! Childhood memories!
    I fell in love with Belgian F-104s when I bought Willie Peeters LOCK ON #1 profile of the Belgian -104 back in 1983. Been hooked ever since.

Kent

Amazing paint, but amazing shots as well, well done Richard!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman1960 View Post
    Thank you for this wonderful suggestion. I'm ordering both Greece and Egypt now.
    Good for you! You have hours of great fun ahead, Kevin, that's a promise !

Nice! I love those JASDF aggressor schemes.

Thank you all for your kind words.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    I fell in love with Belgian F-104s when I bought Willie Peeters LOCK ON #1 profile of the Belgian -104 back in 1983. Been hooked ever since.

Kent
    Yes, a very useful book. It includes a multi-view plan of the Tiger FX52. I scanned the plan to make patterns that I adapted to the paint kit to serve as a base for drawing the stripes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    Thank you Noddy, seeing screenshots of other simmers with my repaints is my greatest reward.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post
    Wow, a very nice scheme Zsolt. Did you find Japanese characters for all the sencils?
    I had investigated to make this one (which had a tragic end) but I can't find the necessary documentation for the stencils in Japanese.
    Richard

Members who have read this thread: 355