Screenshots - Page 144

Thread: Screenshots

Nice job on completing that Tiger texture. It looks great!

Excellent work, Richard! That is quite an accomplishment to undertake a repaint of that kind, and have it turn out as well as you have.

wow, great paint, Richard!

I'm keeping it a bit simpler:
    jk4640 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4650 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4645 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Clip_75 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4656 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Entering the Mach loop.

Everything happens very quickly in a Hunter!

I'm happy that the Tiger pleases you. Thank you all for your kind words.
    Richard

SOH-CM-2023
    Pegasus & Dragon

94 years ago today, Amelia Earhart left Newfoundland in the Friendship to become the first woman to cross the Atlantic in an airplane (as a passenger). The aircraft was piloted by Wilmer Stultz.

Instead of tackling the Atlantic, today I settled for a little flight around the St. Croix River, on the Minnesota/Wisconsin border.

Last edited by Bomber_12th; June 17th, 2022 at 08:54.

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunshack View Post
    Gorgeous shot,gunshack !

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    94 years ago today, Amelia Earhart left Newfoundland in the Friendship to become the first woman to cross the Atlantic in an airplane (as a passenger). The aircraft was piloted by Wilmer Stultz.

Today I settled for a little flight around the St. Croix River, on the Minnesota/Wisconsin border.

Nice set, John !

You stopped shooting screenies just in time !

Long live Amelia Earhart !

Instead of tackling the Atlantic, today I settled for a little flight around the St. Croix River, on the Minnesota/Wisconsin border.

Spectacular! I feel like I somehow missed this plane. Could I ask what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon211 View Post
    Spectacular! I feel like I somehow missed this plane. Could I ask what it is?
    It is one of the variants included in the "Local Legend II: Fokker F.VII" product that Microsoft released back in January. It is available through the in-game Marketplace.

It is not a terribly practical aircraft when it comes to flying in the modern world, but I've always liked the looks of the Fokker F.VII.

https://www.flightsimulator.com/loca...-fokker-f-vii/

It is one of the variants included in the "Local Legend II: Fokker F.VII" product that Microsoft released back in January. It is available through the in-game Marketplace.

It is not a terribly practical aircraft when it comes to flying in the modern world, but I've always liked the looks of the Fokker F.VII.

https://www.flightsimulator.com/loca...-fokker-f-vii/
    Thanks!

Wow, for some reason the floats threw me…I guess ‘cause it’s not sitting on its, well, you know.

Despite it all, I love planes in the days before VORs.

As a consequence however, I DO spend a
    lot of time lost! 🤪

SOH-CM-2023
    Royal Gorge Bridge

jk4929 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4939 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4934 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

this is great!,love it. another high bridge,ive seen planes fly under,people parachuting off,bungie jmping,and its a favorite for "jumpers" ,been on several recoveries under it...but "it" is the Foresthill bridge,auburn ca,not far off the end of KAUN,take off of 07,turn to the south a bit,you see lake clementine,Bowman, i80 ,the bridge is south of clementine (great dam there ) and in the confluance of the north and middle forks of the american rivers..gold country. kind of cool history,in the gold rush,the confluence and both rivers had been moved into large wooden diversion canals so the miners could dig the rivers,this left very large and deep holes in the river bed for swimming ,and large tailing deposits along the backs. one even most locals dont realise is "mamoth bar" on the middle fork east of the confluence ,i learned to swim there as a young child.

Quote Originally Posted by jimjones View Post
    Royal Gorge Bridge

SOH-CM-2023
    Hearst Castle, a detailed POI

SOH-CM-2023

Now if only someone will create a walking avatar like we have for P3D.

Imagine the possibilities...sigh.

Members who have read this thread: 344