Screenshots - Page 217

Thread: Screenshots

Charter Member 2011
    So good to see Real World aircraft preserved in the sim.
    The NZ Warbirds guys will love these!

Taking the Duxford-based PBY over to Old Warden today. I'm still holding out hope/crossing my fingers that an accurate and high fidelity recreation of Old Warden is made for MSFS one of these days.

Hey Ken, it's available here: http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.ph...=808&tconfig=0 Make sure to read the area highlighted in yellow, which provides the username and password to access the download.

The developer, Lagaffe, posts here too http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...-PBY-5-of-SAGQ

Being a beta/work-in-progress, there's naturally some things that aren't quite sorted yet.

Thanks, I hadn't realized he made one.

I also took some screenshots while doing some "re-currency" in the C-45 out of Booker. After about a year eyeing them, I recently bought the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo yoke/engine controls, and it definitely makes for a different experience. I find myself having to re-learn these sim aircraft.

This is one of my favorite repaints for the Carenado model, done by one of my repaint idols, Marty Féron. Sadly the real aircraft was destroyed in an engine failure-induced forced landing and post-impact fire a couple years ago, on the island of Corsica, but fortunately its three occupants survived.

A bit of a Beech bias here (I happened to have my traffic settings set to low variation).

Staying a bit frosty while flying into Iceland. :-)

Forest

That looks like a frightening scenario there, Forest!

It was surprising to say the least. I've never seen icing that bad. Couldn't see a thing. Fortunately it mostly melted off during the decent to land.

Forest

Here are some screenshots from a flight inspired by some recent photos from a trip that The Fighter Collection's Spitfire Mk.V made to Mollis, Switzerland. The beauty of Switzerland almost looks surreal in the real-world photos I've seen, and this comes across well even in MSFS. We don't yet have a Mk.V in MSFS, but thanks to Flight Replicas we will have a superb example very soon. In lieu of a Mk.V, I used the FlyingIron Mk.IX.

It was a neat coincidence to see this guy sitting on the ramp when I returned to Mollis, the ex-TFC Hellcat (a Jankees repaint applied to the FlyingIron F6F).

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Taking the Duxford-based PBY over to Old Warden today. I'm still holding out hope/crossing my fingers that an accurate and high fidelity recreation of Old Warden is made for MSFS one of these days.

John, your shots took me back a while, when my daughter Catalina (what's in a name) and myself managed to
    obtain seats on the penultimate flight of PH-PBY before it went to the US. Excellent memories, too bad she left.
    20190501_134047 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

20190501_131816 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

IMG-20190501-WA0021 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr20190501_113956 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

20190501_113956 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Hi,

First, thanks you for yours screens : beautiful !

Then as for the last photo or you pose with your daughter, it makes me very happy because I had to see on the Web and recovered these photos that are in my documentation of Canso for some time already. I didn’t know it was you Now I can put a face on your speedo

Currently "the Canso is in the hangar", while I finish a job for Paul ...

best news I've seen in weeks to learn you are working with GAS to bring their works to MSFS.
    Thank you, lagaffe, for your efforts in all regards.
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

With MSFS 2024 I hope that those Mollis rockface textures will be transformed to look a lot more like the real thing !!!

Charter Member 2011

I'll see your 2, and raise you 2

Thanks to Jan Kees for the latest couple of repaints.

nice shot!

I'll stay with the Harvard:
    IIB 08 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

IIB 02 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

IIB 05 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Charter Member 2011
    No missing those in the sky!
    Nice work, you do recall there's one more NZ Harvard (#92) not yet done, don't you

Stunning paint by Crispy136 at flightsim.com

mack5 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

mack7 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

mack9 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

mack11 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

mack12 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by Spook48 View Post
    snap02512 by Danny Best, on Flickr
    Nice! Strange, but nice!

Cees

Good Bye Baby by TiAr, auf Flickr

Good Bye Baby5 by TiAr, auf Flickr

Good Bye Baby4 by TiAr, auf Flickr

Made some work with the the exaggerated rivets and lines.

https://www.flightsim.com/files/file...good-bye-baby/

Thomas

F7Fs (0001) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

F7Fs (0004) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

F7Fs (0005) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

F7Fs (0008) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

F7Fs (0009) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

F7Fs (0010) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Members who have read this thread: 354