Screenshots - Page 246
Page 246 of 278 FirstFirst ... 146196236238239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254256 ... LastLast
Results 6,126 to 6,150 of 6927

Thread: Screenshots

I finally took the Tomcat to sea, and successfully capturing a wire on that carrier deck is way harder than the Youtubers make it look! Though the challenge sure makes it addicting. The Heatblur/IFE F-14 comes with some nicely detailed static Forrestal-class carriers positioned around the world, as seen in my screenshots, but I'm thinking I might have to purchase the Miltech carriers too.

Giving the deck crew a show...and they couldn't care less.

Lovely shots of the Tomcat guys.

Bozik (0006) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Bozik (0005) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Bozik (0003) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Bozik (0008) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    Indeed, as you can see in my screenshots, the canopy glass of both the F-86 and the latest iteration of the F-4E (not the J yet) are now ok/visible.
    Ok,thanks Priller ! Great shot and the canopy glass sure does look mighty good ! However the trouble starts when there's another transparent object *behind* the glass of a port-over canopy and that's not the case in your screenie. But as you say both the Milviz F-86 and F-4 externals have native MSFS formats now that'll be no longer an issue. Great !

Because the exterior models have been converted to native MSFS format. The interior models are still .MDL format because Milviz demanded that. It is after all their model.
    Sure ! Maybe we can assume Colin is looking for a full blown native MSFS F-4 of the payware kind ?... Or he might be worried about the IFE/Heatblur combo to drop down on his 6 with their F-4 ??... If the same superior quality as their F-14 he don't stand no chance i guess...

You can also change the loadouts in the weight and balance section. The F-4E also contains a ton of repaints. It's enough to keep me happy until a decent fully native MSFS Phantom is released.
    Indeed. The trouble with a thing like the IFE/HB F-14 is that they have set a precedent i.e. can we still be happy with anything less qualitywise regarding jetfighter models.... Time will tell...

The model is released on Facebook. It's not released by Milviz/Blackbird at all. They just agreed to let other people release this partly converted model.
    Roger that. I hate Facebook (sorry) but my ladyfriend needed me to be on it. Prrrrt. So how or where can i get that halfbaked F-4 model then, Priller ? As you say Milviz itself has nothing to do with it ?

Thanks mate !

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    oh yes Jan, I do remember your Old Lady, she was very pretty.
    Thanks, Jan Kees ! Best fun time we had creating it. Hansi Naegele, Rob Young, Cliff Presley, Dudley Henriques, the betatesters and all other friends who contributed. Really created BY the community FOR the community. Those were the days my friend we thought they'd never end.... but they did....looooong time ago

Say, Jan Kees, extraordinairy screenshots of your 109 repaints ! What kind of desert are you flying over ?

Thanks !

@Javis: check your pm's please!

Cheers,

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post

Say, Jan Kees, extraordinairy screenshots of your 109 repaints ! What kind of desert are you flying over ?

Thanks !
    Jan, they are repaints for aircraft of 2./JG77 when they were based in Tunisia. At first I tried shots in the middle of Tunisia (like the first shot), but it was all a bit too civilized for my liking, so I went to the extreme south of Tunisia, where the real sandy Sahara starts.

Here's a few more:
    dp (0002) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

dp (0008) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

dp (0009) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

dp (0014) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

dp (0013) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Blog Entries
    Jan, they are repaints for aircraft of 2./JG77 when they were based in Tunisia. At first I tried shots in the middle of Tunisia (like the first shot), but it was all a bit too civilized for my liking, so I went to the extreme south of Tunisia, where the real sandy Sahara starts.

Here's a few more:
    dp (0002) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

dp (0008) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

dp (0009) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

dp (0014) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

dp (0013) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    Jan, the entire series are very artistically done.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Midway

English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post

Nice picture, ZsoltB. I can see your latest posts, don't know why I can't see the ones from the last few days. Maybe mY ISP isblocking your image hosting page.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    I finally took the Tomcat to sea, and successfully capturing a wire on that carrier deck is way harder than the Youtubers make it look! Though the challenge sure makes it addicting. The Heatblur/IFE F-14 comes with some nicely detailed static Forrestal-class carriers positioned around the world, as seen in my screenshots, but I'm thinking I might have to purchase the Miltech carriers too.
    Remember to set it up with the wind coming straight down the deck at the speed the carrier would be moving to more accurately simulate the landing. It should also make it easier. What is that, usually around 30knots? It's been a while for me. I'll have to really practice because when I start I always approach too high and too slow.

SOH-CM-2024

Happy New Year from the Big Apple

Fireworks by Puffin Flight, I've had them a while, FS.to has them. It was beautiful flying in NYC last night in and around the New Year. Better than catching the ball drop on TV.

Cazzie

(slow) work in progress:
    Screenshot (8678) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Screenshot (8675) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Screenshot (8677) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Suddenly it appeared
    How to get rid of the annoying sign?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post
    Suddenly it appeared
    How to get rid of the annoying sign?
    Go to Assistance Options, and under Points of Interest (Airport Markers).

Thank you,
    Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

confusing, as it is switched off

Not sure if this will do it for you but from the World Map, look down and click More > Open Filters, then scroll down and turn off the POI markers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2024.01.01 - 13.03.00.14.jpg  
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    Fireworks by Puffin Flight, I've had them a while, FS.to has them. It was beautiful flying in NYC last night in and around the New Year. Better than catching the ball drop on TV.

Cazzie

You said it Cazzie..

(sorry for the poor quality, just from a video with my silly mobile)

This year i have been forced to move somewhere else because the neighbourhood i've lived in for 30 years is going to be demolished and replaced by new housing. Of course i sold my skin dearly, noone is throwing me out of my (rental) house without me being better off. I had negotiated that i would only leave if my new housing would be by the water preferably the river Zaan. And much to my surprise so it turned out. I now live in a very nice appartment on the 5th floor with overview of the river Zaan and my first New Year fireworks as seen from my appartment. Happy New Year Everyone !

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    @Javis: check your pm's please!

Cheers,

Priller

Thanks a lot, Jan Kees ! Extraordinairy scenery! Going to have a look as soon as things return to normal around here. Thanks again !

Members who have read this thread: 354