Screenshots - Page 227

Thread: Screenshots

aaah, the pingouins have been breeding...

Swiss hunter(0005) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Swiss hunter(0006) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Swiss hunter(0010) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Swiss hunter(0012) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Swiss hunter(0014) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Swiss hunter(0016) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

In between testing the Stearman:

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Here are some images from beta-testing Flight Replica's soon-to-be released Spitfire Mk.I and Mk.II. Models built to the original Supermarine factory drawings, inside and out, as well as custom sounds and accurate flight dynamics based on original RAF manuals. Showing here just a small selection of the variants and paint schemes included.

Well, if i'm not mistaken, even at first glance at your amazing set of screenshots, John, is what i see here undoubtedly THE ULTIMATE native MSFS Spitfire model ! Undeniably Mike's Magnum Opus ! Holy Moly! I even think i finally see the pilot figure wearing the 1940's correct set of RAF "B" Type Compton & Webb flying helmet, MkIVb Goggles and "D" Type cloth O2 mask. Truly a first in the history of FS pilot figures and especially in RAF Battle of Britain type of aircraft. Truly outstanding ! Just a look at that already gives away the extraordinairy superb means of dedication, commitment and devotion to this particular project. In one word WOW!!!

I thought we had it all with Flying Iron's excellent Spitfire Mk IX and AH's likewise Mk I. What more could we want ? Well, i guess now we know...

I just love looking at these screenshots, the level of detail is just astonishing, the delicacy of the wear and tear, such things as much more reflection of the internal on the canopy window, the shape of the external canopy, the superb shape of the external Mk.I and II models, the exhausts, the gear, spinners, just too much to mention !

You must've had a blast these last weeks, John !

Dare i ask about the flight model and last but not least the sounds ?....

Thanks very much for this preview, much appreciated !

Oh, and btw, as always, fantastic shots John !

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Here are some images from beta-testing Flight Replica's soon-to-be released Spitfire Mk.I and Mk.II. Models built to the original Supermarine factory drawings, inside and out, as well as custom sounds and accurate flight dynamics based on original RAF manuals. Showing here just a small selection of the variants and paint schemes included.

Hello John,
    Can't wait to give it a try even if these are not my favourite Marks of Spitfire!!!
    Those shots are amazing...
    Cheers,

Stéph.

wow, that Spit looks magnificent!

meanwhile, I'm still enjoying the Hunters:
    N-301 (0002) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

N-301 (0005) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

N-301 (0007) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

N-301 (0011) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

N-301 (0012) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

That Spit does indeed look yummy! And so do your hunters Jankees!

Priller
    MSI Z790 Motherboard

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post

Exquisite!

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Well, if i'm not mistaken, even at first glance at your amazing set of screenshots, John, is what i see here undoubtedly THE ULTIMATE native MSFS Spitfire model ! Undeniably Mike's Magnum Opus ! Holy Moly! I even think i finally see the pilot figure wearing the 1940's correct set of RAF "B" Type Compton & Webb flying helmet, MkIVb Goggles and "D" Type cloth O2 mask. Truly a first in the history of FS pilot figures and especially in RAF Battle of Britain type of aircraft. Truly outstanding ! Just a look at that already gives away the extraordinairy superb means of dedication, commitment and devotion to this particular project. In one word WOW!!!

I thought we had it all with Flying Iron's excellent Spitfire Mk IX and AH's likewise Mk I. What more could we want ? Well, i guess now we know...

I just love looking at these screenshots, the level of detail is just astonishing, the delicacy of the wear and tear, such things as much more reflection of the internal on the canopy window, the shape of the external canopy, the superb shape of the external Mk.I and II models, the exhausts, the gear, spinners, just too much to mention !

You must've had a blast these last weeks, John !

Dare i ask about the flight model and last but not least the sounds ?....

Thanks very much for this preview, much appreciated !

Oh, and btw, as always, fantastic shots John !
    When this is released, I'm deleting the other two!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    When this is released, I'm deleting the other two!
    Hehe.. Well, ain't that a bit premature jumping to conclusions, dvj ?.. Coincidently (or, on the other hand, maybe intentional.. ;-) Jan Kees proves above that 'the other two' don't exactly resemble a naked mole-rat neither. Obviously lots of dedication and devotion went into both these products as well. It's just that, by viewing John's excellent screenshots only, the forthcoming Flight Replicas' Spit has something of uncanny accuracy about it, something 'supernatural' even. It's the same feeling i get by looking at the first screenies of the cooperation between IndiaFoxTechno and Heatblur Sim to produce the next generation MSFS F-14 ( i just saw more screenshots of it on Dino's facebook page. Mouthwatering magic ! ;-)

In any case, just like Stearmans, can we ever have enough Spitfires in our fabulous firtual flying facility that is MSFS ? Hell no !!

I'm not deleting my Mk.IX, I love it.
    I only wish Mike would have made a Mk.V, but it may still replace my present Mk.I

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    I'm not deleting my Mk.IX, I love it.
    I only wish Mike would have made a Mk.V, but it may still replace my present Mk.I
    The Mk.Vb is coming, Jan, and if all goes well with the Mk.1a's it should be out fairly soon.

This Mk.Ia and Mk.IIa package wasn't originally intended for release, but there was enough demand so it was decided to go ahead. A nice side benefit, is that any feedback from these can be put into the Mk.Vb's.

These rapid screenshots are all WIP.

And thanks, John, for posting those great screenshots here!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	78.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	92061Click image for larger version. 

Name:	76.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	320.1 KB 
ID:	92064Click image for larger version. 

Name:	47.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	229.9 KB 
ID:	92063
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 76.jpg   63.jpg  

Day 1 purchase, no shadow of a doubt - what a thing of beauty!

Caught a small charter run from Anchorage to Juneau carrying a small group of oil executives. They weren't happy with the price I charged - at first. When I told them what I had to pay for fuel, they realized it was their own fault. I didn't tell them I was charging double my normal surcharge, but with their salaries, they could afford it.

For a hair dryer, I really like this Honda!

Screaming out of Ted Stephens

Turning on course to Juneau

Holy crosswind Batman!!!

Welcome to Juneau. By the way - that fuel fee you griped at having to pay? Do something about the price I pay and you might catch a break the next time you fly with me.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by mike_cyul View Post
    The Mk.Vb is coming, Jan, and if all goes well with the Mk.1a's it should be out fairly soon.
    excellent news! I'll start collecting info on paintschemes! and I see a tropical filter as well, even better!

My first test flight in Horizonsim's Boeing 787-9, released today.

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    I know there is someone here on the forum that teaches geology, but I cannot remember who it is?

Anyways it is not the aircraft, but the geology. I was about 100 NM east of KJAC and just south of Yellowstone National Park.

Just beautiful if you're into that kind of a thing.

Screenshot (41) by Donald McCann, on Flickr

Screenshot (42) by Donald McCann, on Flickr

Screenshot (43) by Donald McCann, on Flickr

Screenshot (44) by Donald McCann, on Flickr

Screenshot (45) by Donald McCann, on Flickr

You can't get that with FSX or P3D without buying $$$ of add on's

- Don

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    excellent news! I'll start collecting info on paintschemes! and I see a tropical filter as well, even better!
    Happy Birthday Jankees!

Priller
    MSI Z790 Motherboard

Spitfire Mk XIX