Screenshots - Page 205

Thread: Screenshots

I can agree there are too many seaplanes in a ocean simulation with poor wake and spray effects, and a J-3 would have to be really special in order for me to consider with a hanger filled with planes i don't fly. The French Goose was only $10, the price of a gormet dinner here at Costco, so it was difficult to resist. ;-)0
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    The Latecoere has one minor setback, if you write her name as it should here in the editor, with the accent grave and accent aigu where they belong, the editor will not like it. Editing prohibitit. Yes, the passenger interior is a true BlueMesh work of art, John. Art Deco even. Best interior decoration ever in MSFS i'd say. Here's a few snapshots :Time to sail away to distant shores :
    A nice selection of screen shots. No time today to seriously fly it and check out features. -d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Icon26

I finally made time to check out the recently-released freeware Bristol 188, and what a phenomenal, well-crafted piece of work this is! The model, textures and flight dynamics are excellent, with a very clickable cockpit (even the switches that don't have an available sim function still are usable). Since all 70 of the aircraft's original flights were performed out of Filton, I naturally made the same choice (there is an excellent freeware scenery for Filton available at Flightsim.to, which backdates it several years to when the airport was still open - it even includes its own Bristol 188 XF926 parked on the ramp).

Charter Member 2011
    Very interesting shots, what you might expect if crossing an SR-71 with an F-104!
    The former being contemporary, it's hard to imagine that there was not input from the Skunk Works, at least as far as the engine configuration goes.
    Then again, the failure of the 188 might have been due to deliberate US misinformation, given the Soviet spy saturation of Britain - can't recall a Russian equivalent of these ever flying.
    Still, as you allude to in the shot above, Concorde did benefit somewhat from the programme!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    Yesterday on YouTube, I watched a female F-16 demo pilot fly formation with a P-51 at an airshow over Houston. The camera was looking at her the entire time. You could see that she was having to work the controls to stay if formation (and the air) with the slower moving P-51. It is a good video if you want to see what goes on in the cockpit during a demo flight.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by robcarrich View Post
    looking fantastic, lovely work as usual Rob

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    Yesterday on YouTube, I watched a female F-16 demo pilot fly formation with a P-51 at an airshow over Houston. The camera was looking at her the entire time. You could see that she was having to work the controls to stay if formation (and the air) with the slower moving P-51. It is a good video if you want to see what goes on in the cockpit during a demo flight.
    Yes that interesting to see.

I should that it demands great skill from both pilots. Mind you I guess it still requires a high level to fly in a formation of the same aircraft.

Noddy, it's always great to see any of my repaints being used!

Richard, "Lulu Belle" looks absolutely fantastic! I love the spot-on detail of the weathering, and the field-applied blue paint to cover-up the red borders of the insignias.

Quote Originally Posted by robcarrich View Post
    Wow Rob, brilliant shot and model!!

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Had some more fun with the 109. Also took her up with a friend yesteday to do some dogfighting and formation flying.

i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    I finally made time to check out the recently-released freeware Bristol 188, and what a phenomenal, well-crafted piece of work this is! The model, textures and flight dynamics are excellent, with a very clickable cockpit (even the switches that don't have an available sim function still are usable). Since all 70 of the aircraft's original flights were performed out of Filton, I naturally made the same choice (there is an excellent freeware scenery for Filton available at Flightsim.to, which backdates it several years to when the airport was still open - it even includes its own Bristol 188 XF926 parked on the ramp).

Thank you.

Great screen shots!

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Noddy, it's always great to see any of my repaints being used!

Richard, "Lulu Belle" looks absolutely fantastic! I love the spot-on detail of the weathering, and the field-applied blue paint to cover-up the red borders of the insignias.
    Thank you for your kind words John.

NLH (0003) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

NLH (0002) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

OK Jan, now that's a cool paint scheme. I'll be flying that! Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    OK Jan, now that's a cool paint scheme. I'll be flying that! Great work.
    here you go then:
    https://flightsim.to/file/57095/hawker-hunter-t7-ph-nlh

LimaHotel (0003) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Thanks! I'll be downloading it as soon as I get home from work.

Members who have read this thread: 314