Screenshots - Page 14
Page 14 of 278 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021222464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Thanks spook,

The shape of Scheveningen and The Hague is very recognisable, however the Kuhrhaus is missing. And the picture is definitely not taken on New Year's morning

It has been lang ago since I have been at the Maasvlakte so I don't have a clue what it looks like today.

Cheers,
    Huub
    The Maasvlakte is very accurate i think , i go there sometimes for my work. Kuhrhaus and the Pier are missing indeed , as are a lot of landmarks. My hometown of Utrecht doesn,t have a Dom . But for the rest it is very impressive. I can even make out my favorite Beachclub at Katwijk.

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Spook48 View Post
    The Maasvlakte is very accurate i think , i go there sometimes for my work. Kuhrhaus and the Pier are missing indeed , as are a lot of landmarks. My hometown of Utrecht doesn,t have a Dom . But for the rest it is very impressive. I can even make out my favorite Beachclub at Katwijk.
    There are a lot of POI missing indeed in the Netherlands (Also all military fields are missing, except EHVB).

Some are already in progress, see: https://flightsim.to/by-country/NL

Marcel

Yorkshire Dales

Some real (yorkshire) weather over the Dales

With a little more visibility even the typical local stone fences can easily be spotted.

Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

Some more

Over the Northsea:

Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

Blog Entries

I Guess!

I guess my first real flight in FS2020 had to be here.. I dont know why. Maybe its just that its been over fifty years since I was there as a snot nosed eighteen year old kid walking around as clueless as a stump. It;s where that Part of me that was me ten, died, and where that part of me that is me now, was born. I know that doesnt make a lot of sense and I'm not want to explain it but thats the ways I see it..

A lot has changed over the years. NhaTrang is a resort city now, even for the Vietnamese. The Airport where I entered and left Vietnam is still Military and closed to the public. You have to drive to Camh Ran Bay to catch a plane anywhere..

Sam sites sit at each corner of the runway now. Microsoft chose to not put them in though, but it would be under my planes nose..

Nha Trang is a farming community, or was. Most people spent their time working in the paddies while momma sans tended the home and papa sans got together on a corner somewhere and chewing their beetlenut squated down for a day of gambling at Mahjong.

The Pink Palace was IFFV's HQ. My Battalion managed their communications equipment, but I mostly stretched out on the beach after a long night on the perimeter and tried to learn how to swim in the beautifully warm waters of the south china sea. One day a little girl ran up too me ann teary eyed and crying. She'd lost her water wings to the tide and asked me to go get them for her.. Did I mention I couldnt swim?? I jumped in and started paddling the block or two out too the wings hoping they didnt get too far out before I got there.. By the time I made it back too the beach, all i could do was lay there panting like an old steam engine. But at least i got her water wings.. Nice to be a hero every now and then..

The only thing that matters...

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

We really need the Oscar Alpha Simulations Hunter and a Mirage III to go with that Horn!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Quote Originally Posted by Spook48 View Post
    I can even make out my favorite Beachclub at Katwijk.
    Paal 14?

Quote Originally Posted by mgr View Post
    Hi,

There are a lot of POI missing indeed in the Netherlands (Also all military fields are missing, except EHVB).

Some are already in progress, see: https://flightsim.to/by-country/NL

Marcel
    Thanks for the link Marcel. It is nice to see the community is picking up making scenery again. It seems football/soccer stadiums are very popular in Europe

Cheers,
    Huub

Naples, Florida

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

A few randoms from some recent flights:

"Truck stop/rest area near Naked Lady Ranch Airport, Florida"

"Scud running in Wisconsin Dells"

"Landing at Naples, Florida"

"Wipliner Seaplane Base, South St. Paul, Minnesota"

Exploring Rome

Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

Blog Entries
    So, Could someone pleasse tell me how to get rid of all the instruments in the external views ffor screenshots???

I decided that I wanted to see this "Hurricane" that someone reported over Japan Yesterday. Today it's moved over the southern China Mainland and is losing its power thankfully, but I couldnt even see the top of it, let alone reach it. Twenty nine thousand feet was my limit. I'm gonna have to check into that.. Anyway, The storm is beautiful.. Start at Hong Kong and head north and up .. It's amazing..

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

I think someone dug the foundation a little too deep on that one...
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    I see what you did there. I completely agree.

As usual, nice shots everyone. Keep the panoramas coming DVJ, I'm really enjoying those.

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    btw. according MSFS we will have alien invasion :

quite common bug (mainly lakes).
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Ok so, is this one of yours John? Not a WBS product I mean?
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Sorry guys for the confusion, that's a real picture, from the owner of the German-based P-51D "Louisiana Kid" on a recent flight around the Matterhorn. I had just seen it not that long ago and then the Matterhorn scenery was released, so it inspired me to post it. It is getting hard to tell the difference though with how real this new sim can often look.

DVJ, that latest screenshot is just spectacular!

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    Warchild

Could someone pleasse tell me how to get rid of all the instruments in the external views ffor screenshots???

Go to "GENERAL"/ "CAMERA"/ scroll down to bottom of the selections to the "CHASE CAMERA"/ "INSTRUMENT HEADS-UP DISPLAY" turn that mutha OFF .... that will get rid of the general game external view one, but since you are in the [DevMode] it may not work ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FlameOut View Post
    Warchild

Could someone pleasse tell me how to get rid of all the instruments in the external views ffor screenshots???

Go to "GENERAL"/ "CAMERA"/ scroll down to bottom of the selections to the "CHASE CAMERA"/ "INSTRUMENT HEADS-UP DISPLAY" turn that mutha OFF .... that will get rid of the general game external view one, but since you are in the [DevMode] it may not work ?
    I dont owe you a beer. I owe you a full bloody twelve pack.. Thank you..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1250410_20200907194030_1.jpg  
    Last edited by BananaBob; September 7th, 2020 at 21:05.

The Stonehenge add-on works!

Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 327