Screenshots - Page 6
Page 6 of 269 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots

I loved your screenshots throughout alpha testing, Ryan, and hope that you do share some (many) here!

Here are some shots of one of the more obscure airfields I've come across yet (I only noticed it because it was in the nav map). The cut-down treeline (one of the things the AI programming does) is the only thing that indicated to me where the runway was supposed to be.

Yeah, there are a lot of scenery bugs, such as "bumpy" rivers and parts where rivers and lakes stick hundreds of feet above the ground. It will all be fixed eventually. These are a couple of shots of my flight from Fairbanks (PAFA) to Anchorage (PAMR). I used live weather for the first time. It became so dark under the cloud cover I had to turn on the instrument lights (I thought that was awesome). I basically just followed the river that runs through the Denali park to navigate. Other than the terrain anomalies, and some terrain tears, it was absolutely amazing. I bumped some of my sliders up a little bit and got some stutters/pauses when I got to Anchorage, but I can live with that until I upgrade my system. Having said that, I am completely amazed at what this sim is capable of already.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DTS-1.jpg   DTS-9.jpg  

Beautiful shots all!

Death Valley

Like many of us, I installed MSFS, wow that's beautiful!
    After a first flight to find my home, my second destination was the USA and Death Valley.

Discovery of Africa : Namibia - Ethiopia

Second destination with MSFS : Africa.

Amazing Namibia !

Ethiopia on the East coast

SOH-CM-2023
    HOLY FREAKING @#$%!!!!!!!

Just looking at these shots is pure torture... My old circa 2011 PC has trouble in urban areas with P3D 1.4.... Maybe if the Idi..... People in DC get a new Stim check out, I'll get a system that can at least run 2020 at mid level settings

Adding to that, Can someone Get a few shots of the area around KBTV and the Lake Champlain Basin? I'd love to see how they render the Crown Point bridge at the southern end of the lake and if they actually have Fort Ticonderoga for the first time ever....
    You can't take the sky from me...

I'm running on a i7-4790K at 4Ghz with a RTX-2070 Super and 16GB, currently at 1920x1080. At this res I've set most everything at Ultra and it's silky smooth (haven't bothered to look at frames, all I care is how smooth it seems).

I'd like to upgrade to something 4K. What are you guys using for monitors? (I'll even consider buying 3 of them if they're 42" or less; can I run 3 monitors at 4K?)

(I'm sitting here laughing thinking about a 55" TV on my desk, haha)

Very cool to see all the aircraft in the Boneyard. Tucson looks great.

Real Weather over the south coast of England was, as usual in Summer - wet and gloomy. . .

So swapped it for sunnier climbs. . .

Don't think the big jets are ready yet (for me that is). . .
    #TheMiracleOnTheCornField

Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Could someone please post a shot of LGMT? I fly out of here 85% of the time and am curious if they upgraded it at all.

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    Could someone please post a shot of LGMT? I fly out of here 85% of the time and am curious if they upgraded it at all.
    Happened to be flying near - hope these help. . .

(Nice long displaced Threshold! Guess you get some nasty winds)

Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Great shots, Ganter, and thank you for the suggestion, Odie, it is a beautiful area!

Thank you Ganter and John! That's what I wanted to see. I usually take off and do a racetrack pattern around the island as a warm-up for a flight in the area. It's a nice little jaunt. Thanks again!

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Nice freeware LSPU airport -- beautiful valley airport in Switzerland by Elijah Hoyne, found on msfsaddons.org.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Microsoft Flight Simulator 8_23_2020 2_40_05 PM (Large).jpg   Microsoft Flight Simulator 8_23_2020 2_37_13 PM (Large).jpg  

Nicely done Bomber - I'm loving that 152 as well. Favourite so far. Although I do like the 172.

Very welcome Odie. Hope you fly there soon in MSFS.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    I'm running on a i7-4790K at 4Ghz with a RTX-2070 Super and 16GB, currently at 1920x1080. At this res I've set most everything at Ultra and it's silky smooth (haven't bothered to look at frames, all I care is how smooth it seems).

I'd like to upgrade to something 4K. What are you guys using for monitors? (I'll even consider buying 3 of them if they're 42" or less; can I run 3 monitors at 4K?)

(I'm sitting here laughing thinking about a 55" TV on my desk, haha)
    I'm running an LG 49" ultrawide. 5120 x 1440. It is spectacular on Ultra. RTX 2080S w/ 8GB VRAM, Ryzen 3900X. 30 to 35 fps. As per previous posts, I have turned off all AI or live traffic, cars, boats, planes, whatever. I think the kicker will be the new 8K VR headsets that I hope MS will support. 4K per eye. LOL
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Washington State:

Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

Dune! A planet of harsh deserts, subtly shifting sand tides and overwhelming storms ripping across the bleak landscape. "Bring me Spice!"

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

I love flying around those dunes, and the fact that the mesh detail keeps right up with the texture detail.

Rob, it's nice to see you got the 'cuda into MSFS. I assume that means you'll be bringing more of your planes into the new sim? I'm looking forward to them.

Does anyone know how to change the aircraft ID? We're supposed to be able to change that, at least that's what I read somewhere. Do we have to change it in the config file?

Thanks,

Ken

Still flying around Alaska. Airports missing and incomplete there. I know it will all be fixed in good time, loving it just the same.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AK-Morning.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 347