Screenshots - Page 4
Page 4 of 276 FirstFirst 1234567891011121454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    Breathtaking shots! Always wanted to go there.
    Not a good idea, the locals are NOT friendly.
    Superb screenies however!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

A dense layer of fog hanging over San Francisco this morning (live time, live weather).

Last edited by Bomber_12th; August 21st, 2020 at 11:17.

All shots are looking outstanding, superb and breathtaking!
    But I have to say, after these 4 pages I'm beginning to get a little bored. Even if each shot is simply awesome, they look a little like sent postcards, convertible. To me, personality is lost. Scrolling, each pic look the same.
    Yes, the sim is only 3 days out, and this step into "reality" nobody did expect a few months ago. And yes, I am completely impressed by this graphics, shadows, clouds, lighting. I am still missing the individuality, the life in each shot like all your shots in the past years.
    I know it will come the near future, but as recently as most aircraft, most sceneries, most individual paintings will enter this sim. Before then, my interest will not be very high to have a look here again
    Best regards, Manfred.

The hangar....amazing! You can move all around the aircraft....so cool!

Doors closed

Doors Open

Setting up for Low Approach to Frontier Air Park near Arlington, WA.

Mt. Pilchuck Peak! I've been there IRL...soooo cool! Missing the fire look out house on top though.

Return flight to S43 Harvey Field. Looks exactly like the real thing...the airport and buildings need the Orbx touch though, their's was better done. but the terrain is FAR better in FS2020 here. Flew back through the rain, and MVFR. The rain effects and the sound of the rain through the prop is AMAZING...I was blown away.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Wheels down at S43. Weather is phenomenal.

KCCB SoCal. Cable airfield.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    A dense layer of fog hanging over San Fransisco this morning (live time, live weather).

WOW! What a great composition.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Great shots, Rick, and thank you DVJ (it was one of about 20 screenshots I decided between).

Here are a couple more recent shots that I really liked illustrating how all of the reflections in the sim are real/live/active. Also, there are no "night textures" in this sim, all of the lighting comes directly from the light sources, and the light sources illuminate every surface type (planes, buildings, ground, water, and even the clouds). Again, this is all default, straight out of the box what you're seeing.

All of the cockpit lighting in the default aircraft is fully adjustable just as it is in the real aircraft, and is exactly what we've come to expect from the highest quality payware aircraft. Here in the default Cessna 172, you can independently adjust the dimness and brightness of the instrument lighting, the avionics lighting, the panel lighting, the floor lighting, the overhead lighting (left and right also independently), etc., and all using the same controls as in the real aircraft and operated by dialing in just the setting you want just as in the real aircraft. Note too the real, live, active reflections of the instruments in the window - you can actually read the gauge and avionics readouts, live, just by looking at them in the reflections (of course mirrored as they should be).

Yes! I love the lighting John. It's phenomenal. I noticed the avionics reflection in my flight yesterday. Blown away!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Death Valley Dawn

Absolutely stunning thread!
    Dutch National Aviation Theme Park and Museum.
    No DC3 without the DC2

Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    But I have to say, after these 4 pages I'm beginning to get a little bored. Even if each shot is simply awesome, they look a little like sent postcards, convertible. To me, personality is lost. Scrolling, each pic look the same.
    Yes, the sim is only 3 days out, and this step into "reality" nobody did expect a few months ago. And yes, I am completely impressed by this graphics, shadows, clouds, lighting. I am still missing the individuality, the life in each shot like all your shots in the past years.
    I know it will come the near future, but as recently as most aircraft, most sceneries, most individual paintings will enter this sim. Before then, my interest will not be very high to have a look here again

Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    Have you tried the sim? Looking at all these shots I have to say I wouldn't be able to resist....even with default aircraft, which are mostly superb btw.

I wanted to show off some of the clouds and layers and lighting....just breathtaking!!! Sorry for the FPS counter in there....and some menu icon..oops...

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    I wanted to show off some of the clouds and layers and lighting....just breathtaking!!! Sorry for the FPS counter in there....and some menu icon..oops...

What are your specs Rick?

David, I just built a new PC about 2 months ago. Specs are:

-AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 4.7GHZ (All cores Boostable to 4.9ghz w/o OC)
    -NOCTUA Chromax Black NH-D15 CPU Cooler
    -Gigabyte AORUS MASTER X570 MB
    -32 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo RAM
    -Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super
    -Western Digital Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVME SSD
    -PNY 500 GB SSD
    -SeaSonic 850W Focus Gold PSU
    -Fractal Meshify S2 Case (White)

Total Cost including Taxes: Just over $2600 USD.

-My settings are ULTRA EVERYTHING
    -Graphic Scaling to 140%
    -FXAA
    -8x8
    -16x AA
    -AI Traffic variable but not less than 50% for everything and some are set to 70% like cars and aircraft, airport vehicles and People.
    -I have Rolling Cache set to 16 GIB.

I have MSFS 2020 Installed on the Dedicated SSD drive. DCS is installed on the NVME as it requires highest single core speed and fastest loading for the map.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Sedona at dusk (live weather).

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    David, I just built a new PC about 2 months ago. Specs are:

-AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 4.7GHZ (All cores Boostable to 4.9ghz w/o OC)
    -NOCTUA Chromax Black NH-D15 CPU Cooler
    -Gigabyte AORUS MASTER X570 MB
    -32 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo RAM
    -Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super
    -Western Digital Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVME SSD
    -PNY 500 GB SSD
    -SeaSonic 850W Focus Gold PSU
    -Fractal Meshify S2 Case (White)

Total Cost including Taxes: Just over $2600 USD.

-My settings are ULTRA EVERYTHING
    -Graphic Scaling to 140%
    -FXAA
    -8x8
    -16x AA
    -AI Traffic variable but not less than 50% for everything and some are set to 70% like cars and aircraft, airport vehicles and People.
    -I have Rolling Cache set to 16 GIB.

I have MSFS 2020 Installed on the Dedicated SSD drive. DCS is installed on the NVME as it requires highest single core speed and fastest loading for the map.
    You using a 4K monitor Rick?
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

Negative. I'm saving for VR. When I do, I'll likely need to turn down some settings or get a 2080Ti. By then the 3080s will be out and 2080ti should be much cheaper.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Odourboy, I only have 2 dreams for MSFS 2020, the HUN and a version of the A-12 oxcart. If those make it, I will never fly anything else! LOL.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

A few more shots of the Pipistrel from the inside - I just love the cockpit on this thing. Real/active reflections on the gauges/instrument glass in all of these aircraft too.

Dumb question: How do you guys take screenshots? I do not see a function in the sim. Do you use an external program?

I use the Xbox Game Bar default key combo of Windows Key+Alt+Print Screen. This automatically saves each screenshot to a folder in .png format and then later I open each that I want to save for the web in PSP and save as .jpegs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    Dumb question: How do you guys take screenshots? I do not see a function in the sim. Do you use an external program?
    I use Fraps.
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

I was just using Snipping tool. You can just hit Windows key and type SNIP and then open it. But I think I'll enable NVIDIA Shadowplay screen shots hot key.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Members who have read this thread: 354