Classics Hangar Fw190 released! - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Classics Hangar Fw190 released!

Master of Disaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Well, a two edged sword for me.
    The shop doesn't calculate the current exchange course automatically so that I have to update it manually.
    An option would be to place an external link to a currency calculator if that would be an option for you?
    It's noted, thanks Mud!
    It's really no problem Mathias! Just something to make it a bit easier for US customers?

First Flight: WOW! The Beemer engine sounds make my toes tingle! No burries for me. The paints are incredible, and I just downloaded the broken stick thingie to add to my paints. Very, Very impressed and happy!! Off to read the manual before I put in anymore flight time!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Quote Originally Posted by gajit View Post
    Does anyone else find that the FW shakes on ground with the engine off in the VC?
    And slowly rocks left to right wingtips when shut down in the external view on ground?

Also I cannot get the pilot to get an oxigen mask - is that animated?

Also the right ammo indicator can extend through the cockpit above the gunsight.
    Gajit,

will look into the shakey brakey thing.
    Is that always or just on the ground?

The oxygen mask is not animated.

ammo indicators, Uhmm, that's a skinned mesh funny. To work around this just drag the poti up not down.
    Mathias

Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    It's really no problem Mathias! Just something to make it a bit easier for US customers?

First Flight: WOW! The Beemer engine sounds make my toes tingle! No burries for me. The paints are incredible, and I just downloaded the broken stick thingie to add to my paints. Very, Very impressed and happy!! Off to read the manual before I put in anymore flight time!
    Pweeeh, now that was the hardest part, to impress a Marine (note capital "M")! :isadizzy::costumes:
    Glad that you like it, mate! :_)
    Mathias

To all the painters out there. Hope you like the included paintkit. Just a couple of days and you will have a (we hope pleasant) surprise.

alx

Melius esse quam videri

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    It's weird. Compared to many others here I have a very modest system. I have flown this FW190 for at least 100 hours, but the only time I had blurry textures was when the maximum textures size was still at 1024x1024.

Like Roger I have a nvidia video-card, but unlike him I have the humble GeForce 8800 GTS.

As you can see at the screenies below, the textures are sharp and remain sharp

Huub
    I'm beginning to believe that FSX has somehow a mind of its own, when it comes to people's systems. It's getting extremely hard to make something that works on everybody's computer, no matter how much testing you do.

Mike

gajit
    Gajit,

will look into the shakey brakey thing.
    Is that always or just on the ground?

The oxygen mask is not animated.

ammo indicators, Uhmm, that's a skinned mesh funny. To work around this just drag the poti up not down.
    Hi Mathias

The shakes and rocking (like the wind has caught it whilst shut down) is only when parked.

Please don't think I am being negative - I do love this FW190 - excellent product and great value. I just think beta testing could have taken a little longer even if mud would have been annoyed!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gajit View Post
    Hi Mathias

The shakes and rocking (like the wind has caught it whilst shut down) is only when parked.

Please don't think I am being negative - I do love this FW190 - excellent product and great value. I just think beta testing could have taken a little longer even if mud would have been annoyed!! LOL
    Naa, there is nothing negative about pointing out issues.
    It's actually a good thing to get crits, we can only learn and get better.
    I just can assertain you that we'll try to fix all issues that may arise as fast as possible.
    Mathias

Master of Disaster
    Pweeeh, now that was the hardest part, to impress a Marine (note capital "M")! :isadizzy::costumes:
    Glad that you like it, mate! :_)
    Your a very smart Man Mathias!! You wouldn't believe how many points I lost in College because I used a capital "M" when spelling Marine! I'm just a subborn Yank! Actually it's more like love than like! Very, very impressive first aircraft! The attention to detail is astounding! Can't wait for that 110, now get back to work!!:costumes:

Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    ..... now get back to work!!:costumes:
    Aye, Sir! :costumes:
    Mathias

?
    110?
    :kiss:
    We can complain about Il2 defects or omissions, but after a quick reality check with the competitors' products we go back to father Oleg as a bunch of prodigal sons.

Insuber

Danke Mathias and thanks to all who contributed!

Outstanding and sound and feel are superb!!! This will keep me busy forever!!!

Very strange I only get blurries on some paintscemes, others are crisp. But I will wait for the fix. Otherwise detail is outstanding!!!

Alex
    Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

Master of Disaster
    Quote Originally Posted by HundertzehnGustav View Post
    ?
    110?
    :kiss:
    Go to the Classic-hangar website and have a look. It's has a projected 2009 release.

I have the blurred emblems, too

I have a 8800 Ultra and a AMD 64 x2 6400+ using the 182.06 drivers

GREAT WORK

Too bad I can only fly it today, leave for a 6 month project away from my game computer.

Thanks

Amazing work! Flies like a total beauty and the cockpit is fantastic, but i seem to be plagued by the blurry textures issue, changed my config to 2048 and turned mips to none in Nvidia settings, and still the same, I dont mess with imagetool or any of that so I guess ill wait for the fix. Otherwise I love it

deimos256, try leaving your Max Texture setting at 2048 and turning on Mip Maps. This worked fine for me. The manual states this what must be done before flying the great Fw-190. I believe leaving Mip Maps on makes a big difference with these textures.

Hope this help, Tom

This is wonderful, well worth the wait! Thank you!

Barry

does my USA paypal account work

Master of Disaster
    My US PayPal worked.

Quote Originally Posted by doublecool View Post
    Mine worked just fine.

Barry

Quote Originally Posted by doublecool View Post
    Paypal should diplay in English as soon as you proceed to the next page.
    However, I will check with them how we can make english the default langauge.
    Mathias

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    deimos256, try leaving your Max Texture setting at 2048 and turning on Mip Maps. This worked fine for me. The manual states this what must be done before flying the great Fw-190. I believe leaving Mip Maps on makes a big difference with these textures.

Hope this help, Tom
    I dont know what happened but im getting the sweet textures now, i read ealrier to turn mips OFF in nvidia settings. As for texture size i have it already set at 4096 if im looking in the right spot. Which is the real McCoy, fsx.cfg or the other text file labeled fsx, which has the same contents? Either way the latter had 1024 so i adjusted and loaded FSX not once but twice and now it works. Typical microsoft product

Just changing the FSX.cfg file in App. Data works for the blurring

TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=2048

Master of Disaster
    Paypal should diplay in English as soon as you proceed to the next page.
    However, I will check with them how we can make english the default langauge.
    My page was in German, good thing I can read it! :whistle:

gajit
    I Think this product is as good, if not better than the RealAir Spitfire. The sound is also awsome!

Well done Mathias and team.:ernae:

What I really love about these recent FSX releases...the RealAir Spitfire, the WOPIII Razorback, and now this wonderful Fw-190...is that they are individuals. They each fly and feel differently and each seems to attain their own unique version of accuracy. It's a load of fun compared to the stock aircraft.

Members who have read this thread: 46