Possible fix in the next patch?

Thread: Possible fix in the next patch?

blue781

Possible fix in the next patch?

Hello Dev's,

Just something I noticed today while in Mission, The newspaper came up explaining the last hundred days the war in 1918 and i could hardly make out what i was reading..(i had to get right up to the screen) it was really not clear.. Is it possible to fix this little issue, as i do love to read about the battles, history, etc.. I know this topic has been brought up concerning the medals concerning lack of graphic clarity.. This is by no means a critisicm.. god knows i could have never have acheived what you all have done with OFF.. As im always looking for little stuff to make it better

Blue 781 :friday:

Winder
    Quote Originally Posted by blue781 View Post
    Hello Dev's,

Just something I noticed today while in Mission, The newspaper came up explaining the last hundred days the war in 1918 and i could hardly make out what i was reading..(i had to get right up to the screen) it was really not clear.. Is it possible to fix this little issue, as i do love to read about the battles, history, etc.. I know this topic has been brought up concerning the medals concerning lack of graphic clarity.. This is by no means a critisicm.. god knows i could have never have acheived what you all have done with OFF.. As im always looking for little stuff to make it better

Blue 781 :friday:
    Hello,

What is your screen res and monitor size?

Ta

WM

Bullethead
    On the subject of newspapers, as the Brits I periodically read about some famous German ace being killed. It always says, "He will be sorely missed." Not by anybody on my side of the trenches, that's for sure .

Creaghorn
    hi,
    if we are talking about papers, i just want to add a thing. i don't mind if the tommies might miss a fallen german aviator. who knows, they might miss him as an worthy enemy, so i am fine with that. only thing i would like to point out and give my two € cents is, the paper of something should come one or two days later. if an ace dies on october 29, it should appear in a paper of 1st or 2nd of november, not on 29th of october as it happens. sure, IF somebody would fix it, it would be of course as last thing of the to do list, if it stays like it is, i am fine with that ,too. would just be a small botox for realism.

creaghorn

Winder
    Quote Originally Posted by Creaghorn View Post
    hi,
    if we are talking about papers, i just want to add a thing. i don't mind if the tommies might miss a fallen german aviator. who knows, they might miss him as an worthy enemy, so i am fine with that. only thing i would like to point out and give my two € cents is, the paper of something should come one or two days later. if an ace dies on october 29, it should appear in a paper of 1st or 2nd of november, not on 29th of october as it happens. sure, IF somebody would fix it, it would be of course as last thing of the to do list, if it stays like it is, i am fine with that ,too. would just be a small botox for realism.

creaghorn
    Quite correct but not in the next patch alas....

O.K.- font is changed for a clearer type and sensitivity is now given to the nationality of the fallen aviator...

Update to V1.26/1.3 will be available soon all being well.

WM

blue781
    Hi winder,

screen size is standard Monitor size and the graphics are on full settings (no 800X600 for me) ha,ha

Thanks for addressing the problem I do appreciate it

Rick Rawlings
    Oh. If we are taliking about the Newspaper, after two years, the bread shortage no longer constitutes news.

*ducks*

RR

Winder
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Rawlings View Post
    Oh. If we are taliking about the Newspaper, after two years, the bread shortage no longer constitutes news.

*ducks*

RR

Righto changed to duck shortage....

WM

quoth
    Lol

Q

Polovski
    That's a serious one a shortage of ducks -
    that could mean war !

Members who have read this thread: 0