doves and hawks test out the italian alps

Thread: doves and hawks test out the italian alps

doves and hawks test out the italian alps

we had a good run at it the other nite i took sitting duck for a ride cold dad jumped in jstu as we were tidyign it up
    and ihad to preove to him that you could land on the top of a moutain and take off again if you catch it jsut right:woot:
    boys of 60 unofficall mad modder" and dyslexic extraordinaire MY OFF FLIGHT GROUP http://www.freewebs.com/dovesandhawks/:typing:

Axgrinder
    Looks good stumper! Any plans for an MP mission soon?

ovs
    It looks great Stump!!

I should beg Polovski to dump the prop-cowl on the OAW D.III and give you guys the right Albatros model with some correct skins for that area.

OvS

Quote Originally Posted by ovs View Post
    It looks great Stump!!

I should beg Polovski to dump the prop-cowl on the OAW D.III and give you guys the right Albatros model with some correct skins for that area.

OvS
    we woudl be in your alls debt so much, my gmax skillare not the best i get by with mainyl doing ai stuff, soooooooo
    omg it woudl be soooooo esy for him to jsut eliminate that and drop the mgs inside sicne they were covered, i am wokring with dangerous dave on soem proper models of the schwolreze mgs for thsi are,(excse my horrible spelling as it worse than ever sjsut finshed my 16hr stint in the er)

i would also publically announce thatif the off team were to be intrested i woudl gladly give my source models to them even tho they are simple comapred to the off teams stuff (no animations/ stillneed control surfaces cut out defintly needs better textures things like that but if it would help get a hand up then all you have to say is yes) i would gladly give my alby w4 my lohner flying boat my caporina c3 my caldraun my br14 my vosion, anyof the large capital ships im wokring on for austria, and of course my phoniex d1 and c1's heck id even throw in nurse glayds lol

btw and anslado my kingdom for an ansalsdo
    boys of 60 unofficall mad modder" and dyslexic extraordinaire MY OFF FLIGHT GROUP http://www.freewebs.com/dovesandhawks/:typing:

Polovski
    Good stuff sj. Wouldn't be that difficult but some work there if you mean make it into the D.III OEFFAG, OvS?
    It needs new parts to the VC, the holes in the fuse filling in, new cowl/nose plate. New pipes to the wing radiator
    Lods, textures, FM and testing etc. I did want to do one of the later souped up versions one day.

If we get some more modellers maybe we could use some sj but we'd need to bumb up the polys etc. Nurse glady's now there's an offer!

Schwarzer Baron von Chlum
    Beautiful stumpjumper1!

Oh man, that is SWEET! I would love to fly the Alps in OFF BHaH. Will this be a possibilty in the not too distant future?

Cheers,

Lou

ovs
    Yes, that one. The Oeffag variant. That's a really sweet plane. I know were really tight on time and all that. But if there is some downtime, I know it would be worth it to the MP community to have it.

The other is the Anslado and then the Aviatik Berg.

Pipe dreams... jeeze I wish folks would volunteer to do these models.... than again, I wish I could make them myself.

OvS

not to take anything at all away from the work obd has but into this game by anymeans, the off manager makes the single player aspect spectaualr and i deifntly have the fullest respect for wm and the passion he has put in to it, but with out have anyway to use it to add the facilities form itlay and austria to it, doves and hawks willbe forced to use strictly the offmp.exe to fly mp session with a switchable global layer in the main off folder setup, the one thing i lvoe about doing this way is that if you want to jump back to doing sigle player historical stuff then jsut runthe manager and bingo its right back as it was orriganlly, that initself is a credit to wm for setting up the off manager to defalut to his orignal stuff...:ernae:

being that off is built off the cfs3 game engine there are the usal mp issues but wiht jsut a tiny bit of effert it is defintly worth it in my eyes

thank you yet again wm and odb team for keeping the spirit of ww1 alice and allowing us to continue to to fly our beloved italy area in mp only:kiss:

SITTINGDUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Polovski View Post
    Good stuff sj. Wouldn't be that difficult but some work there if you mean make it into the D.III OEFFAG, OvS?
    It needs new parts to the VC, the holes in the fuse filling in, new cowl/nose plate. New pipes to the wing radiator
    Lods, textures, FM and testing etc. I did want to do one of the later souped up versions one day.

If we get some more modellers maybe we could use some sj but we'd need to bumb up the polys etc. Nurse glady's now there's an offer!
    dont forget a heater in the cockpit....