Sales for P3D - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sales for P3D

Ah, right, false alarm . I checked and I have the same.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Beans View Post
    They show on ORBX Central but I cant install them yet, I get "Error you don't own this product"
    So not available yet but we can see what's coming.

Close Central and reopen it so you have to log in again. That should make it work fine. DL'ing the DC-3 now.

Is there a way to get the V4 models (HE111 and Bulldog especially) to install in V5?
    I can add them to my account but Orbx Central doesn't list them for install.
    I could reinstall P3Dv4 but thats a lot of faff...

Hm - my only idea is to choose the way to install into a library outside your P3D, then using an xml code to point your v5 to the aircraft. That's what I did getting all my FSX aircraft into P3Dv4 without reinstalling any of them...just a thought...
    Best regards, Manfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    Hm - my only idea is to choose the way to install into a library outside your P3D, then using an xml code to point your v5 to the aircraft. That's what I did getting all my FSX aircraft into P3Dv4 without reinstalling any of them...just a thought...
    Sadly can't try that as Orbx Central won't even list the aircraft it thinks are for P3Dv4 only when I only have P3Dv5 on the PC
    But thanks for trying

Thank you, Keith. Just for my clarification: When you get a download option inside ORBX CENTRAL, you normally can choose "install directly into P3D / Simulator" and "install into a library". So if you choose for example the Heinkel for v4 and the option into a library - would this work?
    Best regards, Manfred.

Ah okay, I have to correct myself!

I just tried to download the Dakota v5 and ORBX shows me an error - P3Dv5 is not installed on my rig because I only own P3Dv4.
    Okay, I will try to download the Heinkel into a library to maybe get out how it will be installed. Then I will have a look where I can locate the aircraft. Probably, I can manage the package for you...
    Best regards, Manfred.

Manfred, I too tried to load HE111 from ORBX central, but get error code as I only have p3dv5. Would love to have this in the hanger. Rob

@ Keith and Rob: PM sent...
    Best regards, Manfred.

Simmarket, as it was before, Dino's models are free from now for P3Dv5:

https://secure.simmarket.com/indiafo...ulations.mhtml
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Mpf - no 707 unfortunately, or did I miss something? Assume the 707 was not built for P3Dv4/5, innit?
    Best regards, Manfred.

Nope. And no 727 in 64 bit either. Can't understand them. These both were so immersive.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    Mpf - no 707 unfortunately, or did I miss something? Assume the 707 was not built for P3Dv4/5, innit?
    part of it (VC ) I moved for personal use to P3DV4.5. Outer I use Legendary_707 as the CS707 still refuses to be ported over- NO rudder aileron ...

Actualy only thing they needed to do is to create 64 bit System gauges

Too badClick image for larger version. 

Name:	2022-12-25_17-29-33-885.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	355.7 KB 
ID:	89331

Roland

Blog Entries
    Fortuitously, in my quest for a good Tornado GR1, the Just Flight version is on sale for $30...

https://www.justflight.com/product/tornado-gr1-fsx-p3d

Just might get it if the reviews of it's fps hit aren't too bad ....

dl

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Fortuitously, in my quest for a good Tornado GR1, the Just Flight version is on sale for $30...

https://www.justflight.com/product/tornado-gr1-fsx-p3d

Just might get it if the reviews of it's fps hit aren't too bad ....

dl
    You are aware that a different Tornado subtype by SWS is free at Simmarket?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by William Njurmi View Post
    You are aware that a different Tornado subtype by SWS is free at Simmarket?

I posted about the JF model here given that it was on sale, and this was the "Sales for P3D" thread.

Regarding the SSW Tornado, indeed, I posted my questions regarding the issues I'm having in that thread, but haven't gotten any response.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=1#post1326184

If you have any insights into what I may be dealing with, I'm all ears to hearing about it over there.

thanks,

dl

Members who have read this thread: 73