My First Look at the A2A P-40 - Video

Thread: My First Look at the A2A P-40 - Video

My First Look at the A2A P-40 - Video

I picked up the free A2A P-40 the other day and here is what I did with it. I usually read the manuals before I try this kind of thing but not this time!

Enjoy!
    The Sky is the Limit
    The ground is just an unfortunate inconvenience!

Blog Entries
    Nice video....Thanks for sharing......
    SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

Nice video, Ya know, in the Maintenance hanger there are sounds of hammers and other tools fixing the plane.

I had ported this FSX version to P3D V3.4 and the first time the Maintenance hanger sounds were there.

I had to repair files on my P3D which necessitated a reinstall of the P40 this time, no Maintenance hanger sounds.

I'm wondering where those sounds are at or if they are baked in to a gauge file or something? Those sounds were

kinda cools to hear as the plane was being worked on.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Nice video, Ya know, in the Maintenance hanger there are sounds of hammers and other tools fixing the plane.

I had ported this FSX version to P3D V3.4 and the first time the Maintenance hanger sounds were there.

I had to repair files on my P3D which necessitated a reinstall of the P40 this time, no Maintenance hanger sounds.

I'm wondering where those sounds are at or if they are baked in to a gauge file or something? Those sounds were

kinda cools to hear as the plane was being worked on.
    As far as I know the P3D version is also free at the moment. Maybe try that version and see if the sounds are there. Mind you, you say you have P3D V3.4 and (I dont know much about P3D) that version is the same as FSX I thought. Maybe others know more....
    The Sky is the Limit
    The ground is just an unfortunate inconvenience!

Members who have read this thread: 0