Hudson River miracle approach plate

Thread: Hudson River miracle approach plate

Hudson River miracle approach plate

Jeppesen released this in honor of the tenth anniversary of the miracle landing in the Hudson River.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hudson-Miracle-Appch.jpg  
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Haha. This is brilliant. I remember the day I first saw this on the news I thought to myself that I was going to have to replicate this in FSX. I actually never did in FSX, but I did a few times a few years later in Aerofly FS2. Within days of the incident there were a number of youtube videos of people replicating it in FSX.

Thanks for sharing.

Edit. It looks as if they actually released it back in 2009/2010. Also the 10th anniversary was actually January last year (2019). Either way, I had not seen it before, and I think it is pretty cool.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0