[Released:] FSAddon Bristol Freighter - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Released:] FSAddon Bristol Freighter

Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    Hi everybody. As neither Simon nor I have P3D installed currently, we are no experts on the subject (either building or advertising ).
    But Simon has a friend with P3D V4 and that's where he tested the product (and 2 of our beta testers running it on the same version).

To me P3D = P3D, but apparently not so, oh well. Will add the info to the product page.

Francois
    Its great the infomation is widely available here but many others who dont visit this site may have the same concerns and be reluctant resulting in loss of possible sales

Fsx/p3d normally means 32bit by many devs advertising
    P3dv4 by many devs indicate 64bit supported
    P3d v4.4 means pbr textures

Hope this helps

Hi everybody. (either building or As neither Simon nor I have P3D installed currently, we are no experts on the subjectadvertising ).
    But Simon has a friend with P3D V4 and that's where he tested the product (and 2 of our beta testers running it on the same version).

To me P3D = P3D, but apparently not so, oh well. Will add the info to the product page.

Francois
    WTF!??!?! So your comment to me "Errrrmmmm...... yes it does.... and yes it is written " is based on someones testing when you do not even have P3Dv4.5 installed to back you comment?!

Very rude and very unprofessional! Also a very close case of "False advertising" for NO WHERE did you state in your product page that it was "interdependently" tested in P3Dv4+ by your beta testers?! Or is that written somewhere too!?

In fact....why was this even posted in the P3Dv4 forum when -and I quote- "As neither Simon nor I have P3D installed currently, we are no experts on the subject (either building or advertising )."?????

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy74 View Post
    WTF!??!?! So your comment to me "Errrrmmmm...... yes it does.... and yes it is written " is based on someones testing when you do not even have P3Dv4.5 installed to back you comment?!
    Very rude and very unprofessional! Also a very close case of "False advertising" for NO WHERE did you state in your product page that it was "interdependently" tested in P3Dv4+ by your beta testers?! Or is that written somewhere too!?
    In fact....why was this even posted in the P3Dv4 forum when -and I quote- "As neither Simon nor I have P3D installed currently, we are no experts on the subject (either building or advertising )."?????
    Uncalled for. Francois is neither and you need to moderate your tone!

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy74 View Post

eeeerrrmmm...... and who might you be !?
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Its great the infomation is widely available here but many others who dont visit this site may have the same concerns and be reluctant resulting in loss of possible sales

Fsx/p3d normally means 32bit by many devs advertising
    P3dv4 by many devs indicate 64bit supported
    P3d v4.4 means pbr textures

Hope this helps
    Thanks Jeansy,

Have added the info to the product page and to the various press releases.
    Being retired has greatly curbed my time for doing all this FS stuff ,)

As to the Timmy 'gentleman' above: PLEASE DO NOT BUY IT. Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Francois
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

Thanks Jeansy,

Have added the info to the product page and to the various press releases.
    Being retired has greatly curbed my time for doing all this FS stuff ,)

As to the Timmy 'gentleman' above: PLEASE DO NOT BUY IT. Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Francois
    Im sure Tim miss read your post and didnt pick up the tounge in cheek wit you have as ive come to know you on facebook

If everyone took a few steps back and start again im sure things would turn out pleasant for everyone and all will have a happy ending
    Last edited by jeansy; December 30th, 2019 at 02:37.

I am using this in P3D v4.5 and all is working with no hiccups. I don't know if this is PBR based or not but all seems to be working just fine as it doesn't have complex systems and is fun to fly. To the rude person above, I know Francois personally and he is an honest gentleman and none of what you accused. Lighten up and be civilized.

LouP

Caught up with this one at last. Fairly comprehensive selection of models. No issues with installation etc. Time to put it to use back and forth across the Bass Straight from Melbourne to Tassie. Do enjoy this era of aeroplane. One of those aeroplanes that was always around, like all freighters generally worked throught the night until their time was up and turbines took its place.

For the price, this product can't be beat! Have been enjoying it immensely in P3D 4.5+. Be aware that the installer points away from P3D 4.5 (at least in my case), so chances are you need to use "browse" to point it away from the x86 folder. Runs like a dream though! Well done!

Kent

Members who have read this thread: 0