to sli or not to sli,,,that is the question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: to sli or not to sli,,,that is the question

Tell ya what, O50 - if I can (maybe this coming weekend?) I'll try to do just what you asked: Post some measureable test dat. Since we know it doesn't help much with OFF, not much to test.

But, I can (and have) run SLI/non-SLI as a test in 3dMark03 and 05, plus a few games I use; at least Company of Heroes has a frame rate tester, maybe also CoD/W@W too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My rig:
    eVGA780i FTW, Intel C2De8400 (o/c-3.83G), 2G Corsair Dominator SLI PC2-8500, 2x eVGA 9800GT 1024M GDDR3/SLIx16 (o/c-700/1750/945), Corsair TX750W PS

Over50
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff527 View Post
    Tell ya what, O50 - if I can (maybe this coming weekend?) I'll try to do just what you asked: Post some measureable test dat. Since we know it doesn't help much with OFF, not much to test.

But, I can (and have) run SLI/non-SLI as a test in 3dMark03 and 05, plus a few games I use; at least Company of Heroes has a frame rate tester, maybe also CoD/W@W too.
    That would be fantastic especially with CoD:WAW! For comparison I was playing the last Russian segment of CoD/WAW earlier tonight (to see if the scrambled, multi-color freeze would show up - which it didn't) at a steady 90 fps based on FRAPS. Your SLI test would be a great comparison.

Members who have read this thread: 0