Uss princeton cvs-37

Thread: Uss princeton cvs-37

Uss princeton cvs-37

Having gotten approval and permission to share the announcement of my work from klnowak (Klaus) nice guy and what talent...earlier this week after seeing a movie I decided to try and recreate to the best of my limited ability, PRINCETON from Klaus' VALLEY FORGE CV-45 and I think I was successful enough I think to share the results here. I first gathered every photo I could find on the internet being careful of dates. Klaus has done the LPH conversions of Boxer, Princeton and Valley Forge he shares here in the Library and they are really nice. PRINCETON was not converted under the SCB-27A and SCB-27C programs but until she became an LPH was pretty much unchanged from her WWII/Korean War configuration. So here go the shots. The one with the Panthers on deck is to show the ribbon rack and Efficiency E's I added after I thought I was done and then found a new closeup of the island. I want to get some S2F-1's and HSS-1's on deck for the crowded deck model but I only know how to use MDCx not Blender or GMAX so I may not be able to do it. Just use the empty deck.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

To see the photos full size click anywhere on the photo and IMGBB host with open up in a new tab.

Richard,

thanks for the flowers .... very nice and interesting one you did their. Will be a very nice one for my fleet. Looking forword to all other models you will create . Get this one going and let it come to the ocean as soon as possible

greetings
    Klaus

Members who have read this thread: 0