New FSX native The Grumman S2 Turbo - Ca. Dept. of Forestry

Thread: New FSX native The Grumman S2 Turbo - Ca. Dept. of Forestry

New FSX native The Grumman S2 Turbo - Ca. Dept. of Forestry

I have always been a sucker for all the Grumman S2's, Turbo and Radial versions. I have the brand new one which is The Grumman S2 Turbo. I also have The Grumman "Seven" S2T-CIV for FSX. My question is, I would like to use a repaint from The Grumman "Seven" S2T-CIV model in Grumman S2 Turbo model, but looking at the repaints there is a different structure to the repaints ie 4 fuselage dds for The Grumman "Seven" S2T-CIV model and only 2 dds for fuselage in the the Grumman S2 Turbo repaints, so are the repaints interchangeable between the two models, even with a bit of renaming?

Regards Paul Day.

Quote Originally Posted by paul day View Post
    I have always been a sucker for all the Grumman S2's, Turbo and Radial versions. I have the brand new one which is The Grumman S2 Turbo. I also have The Grumman "Seven" S2T-CIV for FSX. My question is, I would like to use a repaint from The Grumman "Seven" S2T-CIV model in Grumman S2 Turbo model, but looking at the repaints there is a different structure to the repaints ie 4 fuselage dds for The Grumman "Seven" S2T-CIV model and only 2 dds for fuselage in the the Grumman S2 Turbo repaints, so are the repaints interchangeable between the two models, even with a bit of renaming?

Regards Paul Day.
    Hi Paul,no, not compatible.

Give me a couple weeks to complete the other two S2T's.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Members who have read this thread: 0