Milviz PC-6 released for FSXSE

Thread: Milviz PC-6 released for FSXSE

Milviz PC-6 released for FSXSE

I have not seen this mentioned here. It is essentially the same as the P3D version, but with no PBR, lower resolution textures, and without TrueGlass. It retains all the other features, including the custom engine and systems programming.

https://milviz.com/flight/products/PC6-FSX/

Milvis PC6 for FSX

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    I have not seen this mentioned here. It is essentially the same as the P3D version, but with no PBR, lower resolution textures, and without TrueGlass. It retains all the other features, including the custom engine and systems programming.

https://milviz.com/flight/products/PC6-FSX/
    That,s good news. I have long been a fan of Milviz products, and have most of them. When they recently announced they were only going to produce for P3D, I was disappointed because I am running FSX Acceleration, and will not consider changing until I see what’s going to happen with Microsoft over the next couple of years. Does anyone know if Milviz will be producing the PC6 for FSX Acceleration. There must be many flight simmers out here who are asking the same question.

PC6 in FSX Acceleration

The manual contains this statement:

"This product can be operated in FSX + Acceleration, however it is not supported owing to incompatibilities with the included Milviz/Rex WXR."

I remember having problems with the MILviz Beaver when it came to the Weather WXR. I never did get it resolved, but it didn't detract from my enjoyment of the aircraft. I just pretended that it was broken and I didn't have the money to replace it. LOL.

I'm going to give the FS6 a try after I see what others think of it.

I meant PC6 not FS6

Members who have read this thread: 0