Howard 500 N4362F - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Howard 500 N4362F

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    It looks absolutely amazing. How many hours do you have in that texture now? However many, your love of the airplane shows.
    Well everyone has moved on to shiny and new stuff, but the man Dee Howard did something special with this aircraft. I learned a lot from the Warthunder crowd with their painting skills.

Examples of how beat up this bird are...

https://www.airteamimages.com/howard...356_large.html

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8531028
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9755787424_38e592ae05_k.jpg  

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Hopefully this great repaint is still on your agenda for release, Ted.

I am still on FSX (no plans on abandoning it anytime soon), but looking forward to MSFS2020 as a second sim, and hoping they keep their word re 'legacy' FSX aircraft compatability.
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

I think the plan for some is to keep FSX and P3Dv+ for any aircraft that one still enjoys. The natural lighting on aircraft in MSFS is something to behold!

Plan on revamping the wings on the Howard after the alpha/beta testing is finished and release of MSFS is out.

Well, I went ahead and rebuilt the wings and lost a prop in the process, but gives a better look at the nice radial!

Also having issues running FSXSE for a few minutes and reboots the computer. I'm in no mood to troubleshoot.

Thus, here some pics in P3Dv3. Gotta do something with the gap between black and yellow color by reducing the distance.

Well finally FSX-SE seems to be working thus far. Had to use this file UIAutomationCore.dll from Vista.

Never used ShadowPlay so did a test with Chaseplane.

Howard 500 1993 flight

Howard 500 N137U and the "rescue mission" the then owner,Ed Mueller,made in 1993 to get her from Canada to Florida.Video made available to The Dee Howard Foundation by Mike Zoeller of the LockheedTwins website.

Yep, I saved that video when it first came out and found out that there is a black glare shield although it's hard to see.

Cargo run!

Interesting pic of a Howard 500 bare...

Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post
    Cargo run!

Interesting pic of a Howard 500 bare...
    But what kind of cargo? Looks a bit sketchy to me.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    But what kind of cargo? Looks a bit sketchy to me.
    Some did... but...

https://goldenstate.is/what-happened-when-yosemite-hikers-discovered-a-crashed-plane-filled-with-smuggled-marijuana/

Before N500HP painted...

https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/a...4794-large.jpg

Members who have read this thread: 0