Xf-91!

Thread: Xf-91!

Xf-91!

Uenoshing from Japan has finished his XF-91 Thunderceptor project. Not just one version, but all three!! The models are quite nice, VC very well done and they fly nicely to boot! (He even nailed the complex landing gear and even the tires have all the bumps and knobblies on them!) The texures look good as long as you don't roll inverted! My only qualm is the fact that the AB animation appears to be part of the model and I can't change it to my liking. All this and this is this guy's freshman effort! Impressive!!! I sent out an email invitation to join here and post them which he sadly declined, but a quick Google search will find them for you. (I'd say where, but I don't wish to promote other sites on my beloved Outhouse!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_6.jpg   image_5.jpg   image_4 (1).jpg   image_4 (2).jpg   image_2 (2).jpg   image_2 (1).jpg  

Uenoshing's Other 1950's Experimental Jet Aircraft

Uenoshing has other aircraft in the works, including the Republic XF-103, Rockwell XFV-12A, Lockheed XFV-1 and the Grumman XF10F-1 Jaguar!!! His works are very impressive and can be seen at his website:

http://uenoshing.hatenablog.com/archive/category/FSX%20Airplanes%20USA.

The other aircraft mentioned have been under development for quite a long time. I guess "good things come to those who wait."

Quote Originally Posted by rpetty View Post
    Uenoshing has other aircraft in the works, including the Republic XF-103, Rockwell XFV-12A, Lockheed XFV-1 and the Grumman XF10F-1 Jaguar!!! His works are very impressive and can be seen at his website:

http://uenoshing.hatenablog.com/archive/category/FSX%20Airplanes%20USA.

The other aircraft mentioned have been under development for quite a long time. I guess "good things come to those who wait."
    Yeah. in his readme the Thunderceptor was started in 2013 and finished late January this year. (I think I stumbled upon them about a year ago as he was working on the VC.) Six years, but he was starting from square one and learning along the way. I'm looking forward to the 103 and Jaguar! The hangar for housing X-planes may need an addition!

Members who have read this thread: 0