Izumo class carrier Japan Navy - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Izumo class carrier Japan Navy

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

Update for Izumo class carriers and destroyers ?

Hi KLNOWAK

once more my question: No update?....

Thanks in advance for a short reply...

Many greetings

RS

Bag your parden for long time to answer. I`m not at home for the last time.

Will have a look for that update in future after ending some new carriers like the USS John F.Kennedy (CV-67) (need a permission to give it to everyone. Model is nearly ready), an the three LPH-4 Hornet (ex CV-21), LPH-5 Princeton (ex CV-37) and LPH-8 Valley Forge (CV-45). All modeling on these models is done... some textures to do for all different helicopter on deck. These models will come with different configuration (bridge, arming, helicopters) from timeline 1957-1970 (past Korea till Vietnam war period).

Will show some pictures in the near future when home back again.

greetings
    Klaus

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

Nice to hear from you

Hi klnowak

thank you for your feedback.... some new carriers ?... What a great message!...
    Enjoy the work on your models... I am very pleased to take a look on them when finished.

Many greetings

RS

I need a proper text for aircarriers.cfg
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post
    I need a proper text for aircarriers.cfg
    All the names for the variations of the ship that would appear on the "unit.0=" line in the aicarriers.cfg file are in Izumo's sim.cfg file and also in the .pdf file that comes with the download.

Quote Originally Posted by TARPSBird View Post
    All the names for the variations of the ship that would appear on the "unit.0=" line in the aicarriers.cfg file are in Izumo's sim.cfg file and also in the .pdf file that comes with the download.
    Ok,here the aicarriers.cfg example:

[formation.XX]
    title=JMSDF_Izumo_carrier Izumo 183 offen F35OSP
    unit.0=
    unit.1=
    unit.2=

What to write for the units?

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Zsolt, you just need to enter the sim.cfg name of the Izumo version you want as the "unit.0" line in the aicarriers.cfg file. The "title=" line is free text for you to call the formation any name you want, like "Izumo Task Group" or what I have in the example below:

[formation.XX]

title=JS Izumo with F-35 and Osprey
    unit.0=JMSDF_Izumo_carrier Izumo 183 offen F35OSP, 0,0
    unit.1=
    unit.2=

The "0,0" (zero, zero) at the end of the "unit.0" line makes Izumo the reference point of the formation. Any Japanese destroyers or other ships you want to add as unit.1, unit.2, etc. will be positioned off her. Hope this helps you.

Members who have read this thread: 1