After about ten years of hard use my good old Logitech G25 finaaly passed away last week. The clutch stopped working and I couldn't get it fixed, so time to go shopping for a replacement.
Requirements are force feedback, at least 900 degrees of rotation, three pedals and a shifter unit, and a quick delivery, which leaves the thrustmaster T500 and the logitech G29/920 models.
The T500 is a lot more expensive, so another logitech model it is!
They offer two slightly different models, both will work on the PC, but the G29 also works on the PS3/4 and the G920 is xbox compatible.
A photo of both models:

The extra buttons on the G29 sold it for me, and the G920 has a bright white led on the wheel which (According to reviews) is somewhat annoying.
The first downside of both is the lack of shifter, this is a separate purchase, where it was included with the old G25 and G27 models. Thrustmaster also charges extra BTW.

Delivery was quick and when I asked for it, so that was nice.
All the extra buttons on the steering wheel give a lot of options, and I'm still playing around with those in various sims to find out the best configuration. The big red rotary works great to adjust the brake balance, the lower blue buttons (Which feel a bit flimsy) are for DRS and KERS. The four top right are used to adjust MGU etc, while the +/- adjust turbos. The three center ones control TC and lights. It's good to have those buttons, because there are none on the shifter unit anymore. The D-pad top left cannot be configured in AC, but works to control the pit menu.
The shifter lights on the steering wheel are a nice addition, they are just visible in the lower periphery.

The shifter itself feels great, quite stiff and well guided, not nearly as loose as the old model. The pedals look the same as the old model, but the brake feels very differently, with a much more realistic progressive action. Downside to this is that if you apply a lot of braking force, the entirely box slides away! A stay put mat solved that problem though. I might have to cut another part to go under the steering unit as well because it slides a bit around even though I can't tighten the screws any further.
The feeling is still slightly different than the old G25, but I guess it's the same when you buy a new car, except I can adjust settings in game.

Overall I'm quite happy with the G29, lets hope it lasts another ten years!