2019 NASCAR Trucks/Xfinity

Thread: 2019 NASCAR Trucks/Xfinity

The trucks look closest to what you can actually buy. NASCAR needs to change its name from National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing to something like National Association of Specialty Car Auto Racing.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    The trucks look closest to what you can actually buy. NASCAR needs to change its name from National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing to something like National Association of Specialty Car Auto Racing.
    I wonder if it could be solved simply by taking away the templates but - manufacturers must have a minimum sale volume of a car to compete in NASCAR. Say 30,000 units sold world wide per year

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    I wonder if it could be solved simply by taking away the templates but - manufacturers must have a minimum sale volume of a car to compete in NASCAR. Say 30,000 units sold world wide per year
    Back in the day, NASCAR did have rules requiring the sales of cars and engines in order to qualify them for racing. This is why we saw Chrysler Superbirds (usually with the 440 engine instead of the 426 Hemi), Ford Talladega's, and Boss 429 Mustangs on the dealer lots way back when.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Back in the day, NASCAR did have rules requiring the sales of cars and engines in order to qualify them for racing. This is why we saw Chrysler Superbirds (usually with the 440 engine instead of the 426 Hemi), Ford Talladega's, and Boss 429 Mustangs on the dealer lots way back when.
    Hmmm....I'm thinking getting rid of the template and establishing a minimum sales might not be a bad idea...Or get rid of all these cookie cutter "D" ovals....

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    Hmmm....I'm thinking getting rid of the template and establishing a minimum sales might not be a bad idea...Or get rid of all these cookie cutter "D" ovals....
    And let's see more short track racing.

Members who have read this thread: 0