'Dega...

Thread: 'Dega...

Hybrid View

Lightbulb 'Dega...

Not really a Ford fan but....
    It was quite nice to see Almirola take it!

I find it interesting that Danica did not fare particularly well in the number 10 Stewart-Haas car, yet Aric in his first season in this car is doing very well. Aric did not do nearly as well in the years he was in the number 43 Richard Petty Motorsports car, I do not think that bodes well for Bubba.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Except for the last couple of laps, the standard nascar boring race. The Fords just stank up the place, no one could touch that freight train. We will have to see what happens when they go to the fair mustang bodies next year.

nice fo see JJ recover from last to 7th.

Quote Originally Posted by b52bob View Post
    Except for the last couple of laps, the standard nascar boring race. The Fords just stank up the place, no one could touch that freight train. We will have to see what happens when they go to the fair mustang bodies next year.

nice fo see JJ recover from last to 7th.
    Yes the Fords have been strong all season!

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    I find it interesting that Danica did not fare particularly well in the number 10 Stewart-Haas car, yet Aric in his first season in this car is doing very well. Aric did not do nearly as well in the years he was in the number 43 Richard Petty Motorsports car, I do not think that bodes well for Bubba.
    Excellent observations!
    I 'hope' that difference between this year's Bubba and last year's Bubba is Ford & Chevy.

I guess more to follow in 2019....

Members who have read this thread: 0