RAZBAM **update** - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RAZBAM **update**

Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    Are they still making a Sea Harrier? Saw the F-15E briefly, but no Sea Harrier?
    I have not seen any news on that in quite some time.

Patrick

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen_220108_164829.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	697.7 KB 
ID:	85972
    from RAZBAM Discord

Patrick

I came over from the FSX/FS2004 forums because I saw Razbam mentioned. Has anybody had recent contact with them? I messaged them on Facebook asking to have my download links restored and I never heard back from them.

Quote Originally Posted by TARPSBird View Post
    I came over from the FSX/FS2004 forums because I saw Razbam mentioned. Has anybody had recent contact with them? I messaged them on Facebook asking to have my download links restored and I never heard back from them.
    I do not have an answer to your question, but can give you a statement from their website (http://www.razbamsims.com/index.html) -

"RAZBAM Simulations has been creating top-notch military and civil aircraft simulations since 2003. Until recently, RAZBAM development was focused exclusively on the Microsoft Flight Simulator series, including Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and Microsoft Flight Simulator X. However, the team has stepped away from developing for the aged Flight Simulator X, and into the split future of flight simulations: Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D (for civil aircraft) and Eagle Dynamics' Digital Combat Simulator (for military aircraft)."

I understand your issue though (I do most of my purchases now from SimMarket which does a good job of allowing multiple downloads over a period of years) and back up flight sim downloads often (1x per year or so).

P.S. You should give DCS a try. It's free with several good aircraft. After trying it, I'm sure you will want to purchase a couple additional modules.
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ozc570w3gr81.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	86839
    f-15e

Patrick

***South Atlantic[Falklands] Map***
    ***Preview***

Patrick

Sniper Pod

Patrick

I'm curious to see some TFR videos. This is another immediate purchase for me, recalling Microprose/Jane's excellent titles through the 80s and 90s.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    I'm curious to see some TFR videos. This is another immediate purchase for me, recalling Microprose/Jane's excellent titles through the 80s and 90s.
    Oh Man....What fantastic Memories from the 90's with Jane's StrikeEagle....I had a real crap PC back then but still managed to have a Blast with it.I used to love hearing my WSO call out ...."Shack!!!" when I bombed the target.Hopefully Razbam can bring back that Magic.

Patrick

Members who have read this thread: 3