Okay, it's been a while again since I posted last screenshots of RAF Gutersloh_X over there in the FSX forum - meanwhile, I changed from FSX to P3Dv4.2 and there's been a lot of new stuff to learn. I decided you to not annoy with any minor boring details here and there, but in the meantime, there are some few but interesting improvements. So from today, I will share again these steps with the community. All shots taken from P3Dv4.2, but FSX will for sure be concidered as well.
I have to add, there is really spare time in my life and I would like to request please to not ask for any release dates. I know about the long period of this scenery's development but you can see, it's not dead.

This "new era" I want to start with some overview shots showing how ETUO is fitting into the surrounding area. And how the new ground polygon technique works to imitate photoreal ground without using real photographs. Due to german law, this style was quite easier to work with without any government restrictions or payments.... Some detailed shots will follow shortly, but in no particular order.....so enjoy!