Now THATS advertising.

Thread: Now THATS advertising.

Blog Entries

Now THATS advertising.

Found this while looking for sound effects for the J-34..Still LMAO..

https://videos.pond5.com/f9f-6-couga...10_main_xl.mp4

Dang....probably a bit late to order one...

That is good advertising!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by greenie View Post
    Have to extend the carport !
    No need, they come with folding wings as standard for you're convenience

They um "power packed turbojet that delivers power to spare"... yeah not so much from what I've read... Much like the F-84 and SEPECAT Jaguar it took off with aid of the curvature of the earth's surface
    "Thou shalt maintain thine airspeed lest the ground shalt rise up and smite thee"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenphoenix1986 View Post

They um "power packed turbojet that delivers power to spare"... yeah not so much from what I've read... Much like the F-84 and SEPECAT Jaguar it took off with aid of the curvature of the earth's surface
    ROFLMAO>> Love it..

I thought I saw a video somewhere of a Jaguar taking off in a very short distance on a grass runway.
    -JB

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-kun View Post
    I thought I saw a video somewhere of a Jaguar taking off in a very short distance on a grass runway.
    I've seen this too, however to do so you'll be carrying virtually no fuel or ordinance to speak of... it also helped if it was winter and you were going down hill.

They really struggled in the middle east with the RAF, AdlA and RAFO and can be a bit tricky for the IAF depending on where they are operating and the time of year. On this note the Indians are about to re-engine theirs with F125's.

Sorry if I've dragged this a bit o/t.
    "Thou shalt maintain thine airspeed lest the ground shalt rise up and smite thee"

False advertising! The "Coug" did not have power steering - differential brakes and rudder only

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike71 View Post
    False advertising! The "Coug" did not have power steering - differential brakes and rudder only
    ROFLMAO:: Wellcome to cold war military recruitment. They'll say anything to get you to sign up..

Quote Originally Posted by fallenphoenix1986 View Post

So they never took off?
    I've Googled it and I can inform you reliably that the Earth is indeed FLAT ...

Members who have read this thread: 0