Traffic Global(Early Access) released

Thread: Traffic Global(Early Access) released

I understand it's commercial traffic only at this point, no GA (or military or anything else). Much as I'd love to have an alternative to UT Live, which is balky on my system, I think I'll wait until GA gets added.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Quote Originally Posted by Alan_A View Post
    I understand it's commercial traffic only at this point, no GA (or military or anything else). Much as I'd love to have an alternative to UT Live, which is balky on my system, I think I'll wait until GA gets added.
    Is UT Live ever going to move out of Beta? This release may be the impetus they need.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    Is UT Live ever going to move out of Beta? This release may be the impetus they need.
    I think at some point (late last year?) they moved it out of beta and declared it an official release. But IIRC the release version was the same as the final beta. I'm not sure what the status is of further development. I like it when I can get it working, and it performs better on my system (P3D4) than MyTraffic. But I have a persistent problem with failed starts - my workaround is to load the program and the client manually after the autostart balks. There's also some weirdness in traffic handling (it likes downwind landings for reasons I can't work out). I'd love to replace it, and may eventually with the JustFlight product, but not yet.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

It's been over a year since anyone has posted about this. I've had Traffic Global for several months and I still do not know how to use it NC

Members who have read this thread: 0