Yago9 FS9 Mig-21 repaints - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yago9 FS9 Mig-21 repaints

Thanks mate...you're the man! Thats the Lago repaint thats got the broken link over at simviation. Now to just find the Pierre Marchadier GMax Academy repaints.

Thanks for the Amazon link Jamie, ive been after the Gina myself for age's so ive order'd a copy, but it'll be intresting to see how the Mig stacks up against more modern release's, my Captain sim mig 2 seater must be 10 years old now and still gets regulary flown.
    cheers ian

Quote Originally Posted by ian elliot View Post
    Thanks for the Amazon link Jamie, ive been after the Gina myself for age's so ive order'd a copy, but it'll be intresting to see how the Mig stacks up against more modern release's, my Captain sim mig 2 seater must be 10 years old now and still gets regulary flown.
    cheers ian
    I still have capt sim one too.
    If you get the G91, look back through forum posts here for link to the 2 seater official free additional model.

Ttfn

Pete

thanks Pete, will do :salute:
    cheers ian

Quote Originally Posted by ian elliot View Post
    cheers ian
    Ian,

it's still a very nice package, I'd also recommend the Military Helicopters pack, contains a Mil-8 and 24. Search on Amazon will find it easily. I haven't got them up and running since my recent rebuild, but I have some old screenies somewhere.

Attachment 63104Attachment 63105

Jamie

PS. scenery is Lago Rome, if you can find that, mine came with the realair SF260 thingy included, not the latest update though, but still reet nice.

Well, came close to finding those Yago9 GMaxAc Mig-21Bis repaints. Reading through all the threads, came upon one where member Blackbird686 indicated he had these. Sent him a PM, hasn't been able to find them to date, but I'm still hoping they're buried somewhere on his hard drive. Found another repaint I'm interested in with a dead link to the Avsim library. Its a CaptainSim MiG-21Um Croatian repaint by Davorin Robotic. In case someone reads this and might have it.

Members who have read this thread: 3