P3 version 1.2 experience

Thread: P3 version 1.2 experience

Hellshade

P3 version 1.2 experience

Patch 1.2 is so good it almost seems like an entirely new (and better!) flight sim. The sound of my guns firing now is extremely fulfilling. It just feels more powerful and deadly! And when I hear others firing around and at me it brings the intensity to a whole new level. It all feels more real. The AI combat appears to be even better than it already was and somehow, it all runs smoother! No more occassional dropped frames when I suddenly turn earthward chasing a foe (or attempting to lose one)! The end result is pure white knuckled, wide eyed, adrenaline rush combat that sucks you into the WWI experience like never before.

The ability to now pick what level of realism you want with your Kill Claims is a master stroke of genius. Beginers have a way to see progress without becoming overly frustrated as they attempt to hone their skills while Purists can still prove their worth the hard way just like the real pilots had to.

All I can say is if you haven't purchased OFF P3 yet and are a WWI flight combat enthusiast, you really are missing out. Especially if you have TrackIR. P3 sets the standard for WWI aerial combat and it's the highest the bar has ever been set in terms of historical accuracy, the # of aircraft that can be flown, the # of squadrons to fly for and the quality of graphics, sound and AI fighting ability all wrapped up in one incredibly immersive experience. With the 1.2 patch, OFF P3 just upped the ante even higher. Consider me one extremely satisfied customer. It was worth the wait, worth the price and in my opinion, one of the few games that actually exceeded the hype that surrounded it.

Hellshade

gimpyguy
    WOWS . . they got plenty. But if you ever should need support, please post on the Phase 3 Forum
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...splay.php?f=62

Here is a graveyard, the developer's happen-by, every once in a while, mostly to check for stragglers