Cessna U206G Soloy Mark 1 V3.0 available - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cessna U206G Soloy Mark 1 V3.0 available

Quote Originally Posted by aspen31 View Post
    Hi
    Not sure if this will be of much help. I haven't used this airplane for a while so had forgotten a lot about starting it although I remember older posts dealing with the issue.
    I went to the airplane and initially couldn't start it either. I was however able to start with control + E and observe the switch positions. After that I went back to the panel and was able to start. I observed that the "gen" switch immediately to the right of the start is in the down position before start. There are 2 switches at the base of the throttle and propeller handles and they are selected to the right towards the right side of the airplane. These are a bit hard to see. Setting up like this I was able to do a manual start.
    Hope this helps a bit.
    Warren
    Thanks for the tip. I was thinking to do the same thing you did with trying ctrl+e to observe the switch positions, but ctrl+e wouldn't even work for me.

It ended up starting once I moved the fuel selector. It was on both, but apparently I needed to move it to left and back or something, but anyway it works now no matter where the fuel selector is.

Hi
    Strange but I have discovered that my fuel selector won't move although I don't recall having a problem previously. More work to do it seems.
    Glad you have it working.

Warren

[QUOTE=TiAr;1123988]FlightPort Cessna U206G Soloy Mark 1 V3.0 is available here in library. For FSX and P3D V1+/V2+/V3+ and for P3DV4+ as a separate native version.

Ok looks like some of us found and installed the Soloy. I may be a little unfit to find it, but why in first place do not publish the link to download? Tried to find it, no joy... is this a quizz?
    Thanks, stay safe

HI
    Not sure if this what you are asking about but I found the Soloy on page 3 of the FSX "civilian props". Still having trouble getting it to start properly but overall it is otherwise okay. The fuel selector is glitch for me in P3D 4.5 and I have to use the control + E function to start it the first time but after that it starts okay - this after only one short flight.
    Hope this helps.

Warren

Hi Warren, got it, thanks

Cant find it!

Can some one help me out with the link! I put it in the search and I just get brought back here.

I found it pretty quickly in the library section for P3D civilian aircraft. Page 3 both the float and fixed gear version are there about 2/3 the way down the page.

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

This has always been one of my favorite aircraft.
    Version: P3Dv5.4 HF2, CPU: Core i7-13700K @ 5.3 GHz with HT on, GPU: RTX 3080 12GB, RAM: 32GB DDR-5, MONITOR: 32" 4K with G-Sync enabled, OS: Win10 22H2, Target Frame Rate: P3D 120, NCP Max Frame Rate 35.

Members who have read this thread: 3