ummmm, how do i post an image now??

Thread: ummmm, how do i post an image now??

Blog Entries

ummmm, how do i post an image now??

log on last night and everything is cool.. This morning however, the entirety of SOH looks like the front page of a newspaper without images. I cant format, insert images, video links, nothing. theres no soh logo at the top, no library that i can find, nothing.. What happened???
    https://i.imgur.com/gzmusuP.png

I'm not having any trouble, warchild.

I can see pics, I can see the SOH logo, everything looks perfectly normal to me, for what that's worth.

You might try clearing your browser's cache, get rid of any temp files and cookies you have saved. Might do something, I don't know.
    I use CCleaner for stuff like that. Works quite well for me...
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Strange Pam, I don't have any problems as well. Try to clear you cache and cookies and try again. If that doesn't help, you could try to switch style at the left side of the lower bar of this screen.

Good luck,
    Huub

Occasionally an admin gets an attack of the ascetics and cuts down a member's feed from the server to a bare minimum. Everything you really need is there, just no added frivolity, frothy images or unecessary videos. It only lasts a minute or two usually; long enough for the other admins to fit the poor soul with a straight-waistcoat, cart him off for a break and restore your normal content. He'll be better after a brandy or two and we promise you won't get "trimmed" again today. Well, we'll try our best at least...
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Blog Entries
    turns out it was a history/cache/cookie issue. Much appreciate the responses guys.. too many weird things with this new cpu. I think i'm losing it,,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    Occasionally an admin gets an attack of the ascetics and cuts down a member's feed from the server to a bare minimum. Everything you really need is there, just no added frivolity, frothy images or unecessary videos. It only lasts a minute or two usually; long enough for the other admins to fit the poor soul with a straight-waistcoat, cart him off for a break and restore your normal content. He'll be better after a brandy or two and we promise you won't get "trimmed" again today. Well, we'll try our best at least...
    ROFLMAO:: You Have NO idea how much i needed that thank you..

That was the Mobile version. It should only display by default on mobile devices. There is an option at the bottom of the page to View Full Site. That will fix the issue when or if it happens again.

ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Members who have read this thread: 0